-Water-

Keith was terrified of water.

As the fire element of Voltron, Keith never had a good connection with the ocean and water. Just the sound of waves could bring Keith into a terrifying, shocked state. After years of having this fear, it had grown into severe hydrophobia. He'd kept his hydrophobia a secret from his team members for a long time now. It was really a problem because the planets they resided on mostly consisted of forests and water. Though, today was different. They needed to go on mission under water, on a planet basically containing only water. Keith, was not excited at all.

It was a nice summer day, Keith and his dad had gone to the ocean to feel the refreshing water while the swim and have fun. Keith was only 7 years old at the time, happy to go on an adventure with his father. Since they practically lived in a desert, there was no real way to feel the water besides diving to the nearest ocean, which was kilometers away. The sun was at its brightest, as little Keith had a smile glued to his face. His dad had picked a small beach, where there was almost nobody in sight. The whole day was wonderful. Keith had tried to swim for the first time, played fotball and built sandcastles. He couldn't imagine a better way to spend a friday.

Later that night, an orange sunset had come to sight. Keith was sitting next to his father, admiring the beautiful view. Keith was still in his red swiming shorts, with his dad's gray t-shirt. It was way to big for him, but his adorable smile made up for it. They had taken off their shoes so they could feel the last bit of sunlight reflecting on their feet. It had started getting windy as Keith started getting a little uncomfortable. Keiths dad has stood up. ''Come on Keith, let's go home''. The waves had started getting bigger, not suitible for a little kid like Keith. ''Dad! I want to stay" Keith pouted. "Keithhh" he said in a demanding way.
"Fine" he said running towards his dad, then grabbing his big hand as they walked away.
They where almost at their gray car as Keith stopped and turned around.
"I forgot my football" he said as he sprinted back towards the beach.

The sky was now an orange and dark blue colour. The wind had an incredible strength, blowing in all directions. Keith's ears where drumming with sounds as he started runing faster and faster towards the fotball laying in the sand. Waves had started coming in big portions. The small wave that started a couple of minutes ago, had turned into a huge, watery trap.

The football had floated off into the water, as it was pretty light. Keith needed to get almost his intire legs in the water before reaching the ball. The water was cold, and the ground was hard with sharp rocks sticking out of it.. Little Keith was desperate to get his favorite football back, so he did as he had too. He started taking small steps, one out of time, into the ice cold water. He had taken off his shoes and socks before doind this, afraid to get them wet.

Every single step, was another ice cold feeling. The water kept coming towards him, slowly going up his leg. He took short breaths, trying not to think about it. Sometimes he would run a little just to make the situation a little shorter, but he regretted it soon after. The weird feeling of cold was dripping down the sides of him making him want to scream, but didn't. The waves got bigger and bigger as he tried to get towards the floating football. Finally, at the end, he got the ball and did a little victory dance to celebrate it. Now, the only thing is to get back, put on his shoes and socks, and leave with his dad. He turned around as he started getting out of the water. Suddenly, a huge sound started going towards him. It sounded like 1000 of thunderstorms combined. A huge wave had started coming towards him.

He turned around and looked at what was behind him. A dark night sky with a enormous was there. Keith's eyes widen, as he turned around and tried to run out of the water. The thick layer of clothes and water was slowing him down a lot. He was terrified. ''DAD!'' He called out, before everything went black.