Stick together

It's a wonderful but not quite a normal day at Echo Creek High.
Miss.Skullnick was paying no attention to the class today because she wasn't feeling good. She let the class do whatever they pleased. Everybody was separated in cliques jocks on one side the nerds in another. Star looked at the groups wondering what was going on.
Star: "MARCO!!" Marco looked up from his homework at Star confused.
Marco: "What's wrong Star?"
Star: "What's going on here?" She points at the separated groups. "This is not normal,like since when did this happen?"
Marco: "Oooh yea, that's been happening since last week I guess you never noticed cause your always looking at Oskar."
Star:"WHAAAT?..N-NOOOOO. But what's going on? Can I just go to either side and talk to my friends?'
Marco: "Well you see there separated.One side is for the jocks." He looks at Star who looked very confused then before. "Jocks are the school cheerleaders, football players, & the popular people. Now on the other side we have the "nerds" the outcast. My people." Marco said it happily and glanced at Star who was biting on her magic wand.
Star: "Oooh. So where do I belong?" She smiled and looked at Marco who seemed to start sweating.
Marco: "Listen Star I don't like putting labels on people. I m a "nerd" because my whole life I was labeled as one, but I think it's time just to stick with an out of this world princess who doesn't really obey the rules. I think we can create something new if we just stick together."
Star: "Totally totally totally."
They both gathered their stuff as the bell rang and walked out not saying a word.
Little did they know Brittany Wong listen to their whole conversation along with Chantal and Sabrina.
Chantal: "So like what are you going to do being president and all."
Sabrina: "Yea Brittney"
Brittney: "SHUT UP SABRINA!" Sabrina smiled confused. "Something is going to happen sooner or later my system is perfect they just can't stick together you'll see." Brittney & Chantal smirked evilly while Sabrina didn't get what was going on just smiled.