New friends

The next day Marco & Star arrived to school. As usual Marco went up to talk to his friends Ferguson and Alfonzo. Star just stayed admiring everything about the school she suddenly saw Jackie-Lynn Thomas.
Star: "HIIIIII JACKIE!" Marco turned around quickly.
Marco: "Star what ar...
Jackie: "Hey sup Star. Wanna hang with us?"
Star looked at Marco,Marco looked surprised but sad.
Marco: "Go ahead Star. Don't worry about me I'll hang out with theses losers." Marco laughed pointing at Ferguson and Alfonzo. Star smiled and from her magic wand created a cloud to float on while Jackie skated on her skateboard and they left to the football field.
Ferguson: "Ahaha, losers...wait I thought I was over weight"
Alfonzo: "Come on Marco let's go to class and just sit there till the bell rings." Marco followed Alfonzo and Ferguson to class. Brittney Wong who was by her locker with Chantal and Sabrina smiled.
Brittney: "Like I said my system is flawless, but Star Butterfly can't hang out with the cheerleaders."
Chantal: "So she's consider popular?"
Brittney: "Of course not she's just lucky enough to join the clique." Brittney smirked.
Sabrina: "So she has New Friends? Cause I mean new friends mean new relation which can probably mean..." Brittney looked at Sabrina very concerned and angry.
Brittney: " WHAT IS IT SABRINA!?"
Sabrina: "She can fall in love with Justin!"
Brittney: "Eww her... Wait no !!!" Chantal looked at Sabrina signaling her to shut up.
Chantal: "Come on Brittney I'm sure she was Just kidding." She looked at Sabrina with a death stare.
Sabrina: "Yea I was." She let out a fake laugh. The bell rang and Sabrina immediately went to class.
Brittney: " I'm not gonna let that slide since it is possible... I m not saying it is...it might." She walked to class with Chantal.