A little hope

Star couldn't sleep it was 4:30am she was thinking about how to fix the problem but she had no idea how. She thought of calling her mother but she decided not to. She went back to bed and woke up at 7:40am. She got ready for a regular Saturday. She went to see what Mr. and Mrs.Diaz were up to.
            Star: "Good Morning Mr. and Mrs. Díaz. Any plans for today?"
            Mr. Díaz: "Actually Star the family is going to see my mother and we are wondering if you will like to join us?"
             Mrs.Díaz: "You should come along Star, now that your part of the family."
             Star: "I would love to, but I think it's time for me to spend some time with my family just for today." She walks back to her room and calls her mother telling her she needs to see her and talk to her.
          Moon: "Listen Star,Darling I don't really have time for that today. Maybe some other time ,Now I must go my little princess I'm sorry."
            Star: "Oh it's okay mother." Star ended the call she didn't feel like doing anything that day so she went to sleep. She woke up once again around 5:21pm and went to the backyard to distract her self and get tired she decided to exercise.Suddenly she was being attacked by Ludo.
               Ludo: "Now Star I know there's something your not telling me about the wand."
                Star: "What are you talking about Ludo?"
                Ludo:"My wand told me that you know the reason why it changes colors." He started to laugh manically. Star rolled her eyes & open a portal then she walked in front of Ludo.
            Star: "RAINBOW FIST PUNCH!!" She hits Ludo into the portal and he's gone.
            Star: "Well that sure works up an appetite." She looked in the fridge for some food and she found MARCO'S SUPER AWESOME NACHOS
             Star: "I hope Marco Doesn't mind." She ate them once she was done she decided to hit the hay once more. Star thought to herself maybe she will have the chance to talk about the situation with Marco tomorrow.
The next morning:
                  Marco: "Hey Star wake up."Star opens her eyes and sees Marco she immediately hugs him.
                   Star: "Hey how was your day yesterday with your Grandma."
                   Marco: "Just a normal day ...anyways you wanna hang out today."
                   Star: "Yea, let me just get ready and we'll go." Star got ready in an instant. Marco and Star went to eat breakfast at the mall food court.
             Star: "Anyways Marco I talked to Justin on Friday and he told me that Brittney told everyone to separate because they needed to start hanging out with people who meet their standards."
               Marco: "How come I didn't know. Your always looking at Oskar that's why you didn't know but me?"
              Star: "You were probably paying to much attention to your homework dummy." They both laughed.
             Marco: "Maybe I was." They continue to eat their breakfast. Star notices Jackie from Marcos side and Marco noticed Justin from Star sided.
                 Star: "Hey Jackie over here!"
                 Marco:"Hey Justin over here!" Jackie and Justin made their way to them.
              Both: "Whatsup."
              Marco: "uhm...h-h-hey guys."
               Star: "Hey guys. Marco and I were wondering if you wanna help us stop this clique nonsense and become one again?"
             Jackie: "You can count on me Star, I think this is stupid."
              Justin: "Yea why not it's not the same having the nerds around, especially Diaz." They all laughed at started making a plan.