Begin

Third Persons Pov

Hestia watches as her secret daughter was listening to class in the same school  with Percy,she smiled but gone when Artemis and Athena her two friends"Hello Hestia" Athena greeted the goddess" Hello Athena" Hestia said back "you seem to watch this human girl more often Hestia,what's wrong?" Artemis asked"its just- would you mind if you don't tell this to Zeus" she pleaded,the two seems to think but Athena answered"alright we won't" smiling Hestia said"this mortal is my daughter" both got Shock and said"What!" "Sh,please maybe someone might hear you both" Hestia shushed them,they both quiet down and Artemis said"but I thought you were virgin" "I was but fell to a human,and I gave birth to her" Hestia said,glancing at the girl"well, you pleaded Zeus to make you virgin again and,you sent her away" Athena said"well she is still with her father but I am worried" Hestia kept looking at the girl"Hestia don't worry Zeus won't know" Artemis said,but soon Poseidon came and said" what do you mean ' Zeus won't know' ?" He asked,the three goddesses jumped and gave him a glare" nothing,nothing at all" Hestia lied"don't lie I know what's up" he said,Hestia sighed and said " don't tell this to your brother" giving him a death glare,he nodded and Hestia explained.

"Wait,you have a daughter and you never told us" he pointed"I would want it to be a secret Poseidon" she said,he nodded and the four looked at the girl.

At Below

Kate was walking along with Percy and Grover,when they were at the Greek museum,Percy and Kate were attacked and Mr. Brunner  gave Percy and her a pen and necklace that looked like flames with a small button on the back, and they both were  following Grover,who blabbering about stuff,when they got to Percy's house and you know what happened.

Percy's mom was driving and the three were silent when Miss. Perseus was talking about Percy's dad,when Kate got a headache"you alright  Kate?" Asked Percy,she nodded,when she notice something,she got her eyes widen and said"GUYS,THERE'S SOMETHING COMING!!!" They looked and a cow was thrown at the car and got it upside down,the got out and Grover showed he was half goat,which made Kate and Percy confused, Percy saw a Minotaur and they ran in the forest straight to camp Half blood,when she got there Percy's seem she can't get in,she was  grabbed and turned golden dust, Percy cried out"MOM!" He went through and Grover said to use the pen,he pressed the button and it turned to a Cestial bronze sword and tried to fight but ended up losing his sword,he distracted the Minotaur by it go to the tree and made him lose a horn,he used the horn and stabbed it to its stomach,the minotaur screamed and accidentally swung Percy and got him knocked out.

To be continued....

Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking hell I sound so crazy.