Another Punishment

Hestia Pov
I was talking with Athena and Percy came "why did you calk us Percy?" Asked Poseidon "Kate has been killing Demigods and cant seem to stop" he said "well we should stop her" Ares said "no, she is too strong for us, too strong" he said "so I had decided to remove her from this live, I am very sorry Hestia" Percy said, I had my eyes widen, flames starts to explode from torches " YOUR GIVING MY DAUGHTER ANOTHER PUNISHMENT,NEVER SHE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!!" I shouted "she keeps killing demigods Hestia,I think its right for her to leave" Artemis said "but she-" "she doesn't stop this,she is not your daughter anymore Hestia,she became a monsters,she deserves to leave you and you should too" Percy cut me off,I stopped as I was in deep thought.

Artemis Pov
Hestia was in deep thinking and I notice a purple light but in a blink of an eye it was gone, I sighed as Percy said "Hestia your the one who should disown her not me" I gave Hestia a worried look as she composed herself and sighed "very well,I will for now on Kate is no longer my child" she said.

Kate Pov
Flames starts to surround me as I can feel Hestias blood gone, I smirked "heh, they can disown me but I am still Immortal" I said,flames gone and I am now not a demigod "tch, I am shameful of Hestia the goddess of Heart and Domestic life" I said as I walked away from the gateway of Camp and never ever returning but only just once I will never coming back "Hestia will regret this" I said walking in a portal.