PNR

Moments with you are always such in a slow motion phase. Wait… I thought I’ve decided not to write anything about you for me not to fall further with you. But what am I doing?

I know nothing about your feelings nevertheless I’m aware that there is 0% chance for you to fall for me too. I’m confused really.

You hold my arms then lay your head on my shoulder. (PNR moment with you) actually, at that moment, I want to kiss you on your head, just to assure you that I won’t let you fall down, that I won’t leave you no matter what, that I’m willing to stay with you as long as you want me to. How many minutes do it takes from *** station to ********** Station? You know what? Its kinda hours! HAHAHAHAHAH.

I felt the tiktok of the clock was getting slower and slower, the number of people in there was getting fewer and fewer, the moon in the sky was getting clearer and clearer, the stars above were getting nearer and nearer, the roof of the PNR was getting translucent/transparent that made the sky wider and wider, my heartbeats were getting faster and faster, louder and louder, our hands were getting closer and closer until “TING! ********** Station, **********.”

All of a sudden, I came back to reality. The reality that we can’t be together until the Blumentritt Station. Because you know your limits. Though I am willing to pay the price, to pay your ride back to ********** Station, you won’t stay, because you know your limit. Me? I can stay with you standing still until Blumentritt Station, even from Blumentritt to Alabang. On the other hand, this will never happen ‘because you know your limit. I thought “sky is the limit” unfortunately it’s not.