Dream Wedding

To be married someday is one of the women's dream and of course one of my dream too HAHAHA. Actually, I was in high school when I pictured out my wedding day, from my wedding gown, settings, bride's maid and everything. Weird isn't it? HAHA.

Once, I wanted to be united with my Mr. Right in the Church like others did. Church wedding is very common and traditional because its the house of God. I also think of Garden wedding, Beach wedding, and sort of outdoor weddings, to be different and to be more romantic.  I like outdoor weddings even the old style wedding. Setting adds romantic factor for special occasion like wedding ceremony.

I planned to invite the important people in our lives only - family, closest friends. Having them witnessing our uniting ceremony is really matter to me. I want long, elegant white/beige wedding dress, an imeldific one! Being a bride in my wedding day will be a dream come true so I really want it to be romantic, memorable, unforgettable, and a dream wedding of every girl! A wedding ceremony that you'll treasure every piece of. I want only the best! My motif will be, black and red, black and gold or red and gold. For my cake, 3-layer butter-cream cake with white  fondant coating and a little colours of my wedding motif would be amazing. For the food, honestly, I have no plans for that. For the musicians, I want violist, pianist, guitarist and everything . HAHA.

Whenever I'm invited to attend wedding ceremonies, I always imagine that I'm the bride. I like the part of the bride walking at the aisle, the "I pronounced you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride", the throwing of bouquet, the throwing of petals while the groom carrying her bride, the sound of fork against the glass while shouting the word "kiss", the slicing of cake, the letting go of doves, the dance, the messages of family and friends and the picture taking. I love all of that!

But as I age, my dream wedding or I may say "planned wedding" changed. Now, any kind of setting either indoor or outdoor wedding would be okay. An imeldific gown doesn't matter, simple one would be cool. Even witnessing only by family members would make the wedding intimate and that's what matters most. Motifs, musicians and  3-layer wedding cake doesn't matter anymore.

All I dream for my wedding is to be married to the one destined by God, to the one whom I love, to the one who love me and accept me for what I am.  I will savour every minute walking at the aisle going to the altar where a man is standing, waiting for me and whom I'll spend my life forever with. The one I'll be singing with "Destiny", "Grow old with you", "Through the years" and the one I'll be dancing my very last dance. That's my dream wedding:  to be legally and spiritually married to the one destined by God to be witness by our families and by our creator.

A simple but an admirable wedding! There is no perfect wedding than to be married with your destiny.

I am not closing my door to walk in the aisle in a white gown many times but I will say the words "I do" to only one.