Forbidden Love

I don’t want you to feel special even if you really are to me. I can’t take to lose what we have, especially you. I reach the point that I starve for more, but still I came back to the thought of “doing what is right”. I’m happy and contented of what we have knowing that it will never get any deeper anymore.

I just love the feeling of being with you. Being with you is heavenly. GRABE lang! HAHA! I hate the “dugdugudug” in my heart, butterflies in my stomach, and wearing that smile when I’m with you. I know it’s abnormal, thus I tried not to show it. But I can’t help myself thinking of you. I hope that you do not notice this feelings of mine, even at times I admit it’s obvious, like usually I consider your requests, I’m staring at you and I can’t unlock that unusual smile in my face when you’re near. 

I really love flicking your ear, pinching your arms, and spanking you. HAHAHA Yeah right! I'm so mean. But if you only knew.

You make me feel this way again. You are a bit naive and I want you to remain as is. You are simple yet so sweet, intelligent yet so humble (kuno hahaha), depressive yet can manage to be positive, imperfect but can be perfect in your own little ways.

That’s why I admire you that much. I’m controlling myself not to show you how I care for you so that you may remain clueless about my feelings and not be confuse of what you really are to me. But i admit, sometimes its really obvious to the point that I'm limiting you even I don't have any right. I’m addicted to you. You are somehow irresistible.

Once, I’ve been your stalker and I still am. I always want an update about you. That is my feeling is pushing me to do. But I promise, someday I’ll forget my feelings for you. I will not let this feelings of mine ruin our friendship.