Why So Hot Pandesal?

My curiosity started when I was in the peak of reading e-book. Most of the authors include "abs" as one of the characteristics of  their male leading characters, as expected, female characters get crazy about this damn thing. As I remember, one of them said that "abs" is the weakness of every girl. This thought tickles the curious part of me, I wonder why.  Yes I'm a girl, does it mean that abs is my weakness too? Parang hindi naman. What's with the abs?!

I spent my first swimming experience 2013 in Matictic, Norzagaray Bulacan. The hotter the weather the greater the temptation! HAHAHA ! Mind is the source of temptation. Body is the source of all evil HAHAHA. From the food, (syempre excuse ko lang ung food HAHAHA. You know what I mean!). Anyway, since I wonder what's with the abs, I literally focused on them. HAHAHAH ! It's just because I want to know what's with that damn thing why do girls make it their "fantasy" and get wild when its exposed. HAHAHAHA.  I observed and stared at that thing, yeah that thing! DAMN! But its true, shame on me!!! In eighteen (18) years of living, doing this never come in my mind, just this day! I can't imagine myself doing this! But just at this moment, I did it. Haist -.- ! I was busy staring with what's-with-that look (cross eyebrows) at 6-pack pandesal of every guy I see and I thought how they differ from each other. I've been caught in the act, not just once, not just twice, nah-a-ah, but trice. Yes three times! It's really embarrassing!  At the end of spying, (HAHA) I found nothing! After I brought shame on myself, I still wonder why girls get wild for that and what is special with that thing. Sayang effort ko :( It did not feed my curiosity on why is pandesal so hot.

Can you tell me why? What's hot with that thing aside from its temperature? (For your naughty mind, I did not touch it! I feel embarrassed when I've been caught how much more if I touch it! I don't have the guts! I'm not that desperate! And hello, why am I explaining? I do look like so defensive tuloy! HAHAHHAHA)