The Org

After how many months consist of stressful days, sleepless nights, hungry hours, tiring weekdays, restless weekends, adventurous PNR minutes,  temperature struggling days,  long queue of TO DO's, super overtime, rushing paper works, here I am, standing still shouting I survived!!!

Just another 1 working day, I can really  lay on my bed with peaceful mind without minding my alarm clock ringing every morning. I can confidently press "confirm"  and don’t care about pressing  "snooze". Hahahaha!

I'll miss working with them, because working with them is really a great experience. An experience that is treasurable, an experience that is cherishable an experience I can happily share with,  an experience I can laugh at, an experience worth looking back to, and experience that teach me a lot not only about workplace but also about life, an experience that contribute a lot to me as an individual and an experience I can proudly say "I survived that!"

I proudly congratulate myself for managing those times because this kind of experience never came in my mind. Before I enter this organization, the thing that playing in my mind is "can I really do this?" considering that this is my very first time to work that was not related in any school requirement and the other factors like my schedule, the pressure etc. It was out of my comfort zone! Its just that I want to gain something I never had and in order to gain it, I must do something I never did. And this is it.

Now, I asked myself again,  "Did I really make it?". I can't believe I could finish it throughout the required period of agreement! Looking back the days I have been through , I can't imagine that I could make it through!