♛ What Were the Requirements on This Paper?

This assignment was called The Hero's Journey Project.

In this story, we had to create our own character, which would follow the Archetypal Journey format. Our character could be from any world, whether it be made up or from a book/movie. I chose a world I am very familiar with, the universe of Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

Here are the listed requirements that my teacher provided:
• "A map that will serve as a visual outline and will help you plan your journey."
• "A collection of resource materials."
• "A 4-6 page paper... with in text citations."
• "A works cited list... You must have 5-7 different sources."

Map: If I ever get my map back, I will provide a picture down below.

Resource Materials: All are listed in the works cited page.

Paper: Printed out in a MLA format, my paper was 36 pages, including in text citations.

Works Cited: You will be able to find this as the second to last chapter. I had 9 sources.

This paper was worth 150 points. I received 149 points, a 99%. I got marked down one because of some grammar errors.

Forgive me if it seems I'm bragging. It's not intentional, I just simply felt as if I should provide my grade since this was a school paper.

The next chapters starts the start of my story! I have decided to leave the in text citations in. They are italicized so that you can easily spot them.

Please leave your opinions and enjoy!

this project began around the beginning of may 2017.
i am officially calling it completed on june 12, 2017.

— ALTERNATE COVER.