Chapter. 3

I Can Do This!.

~Jason~

Now where was we?

"No where ! that was close I told you it was a bad idea for me to come here on my lunch break!"

But baby you know you missed this pussy!

"I did but we could have got caught what was she doing here!"

I dont know and I dont care dont let her ruin out fun.

"Keisha I ain't wit it right now what if she would have saw my car?"

That's why you always park 3blocks away and come through The back Remember! and why are you taking her to that ball and not me?

"Because she's my wife and your not you!"

She dont fuck you like a wifes suppose to! you said you was leaving her ...when do you plan on doing that? l'm tired of sleeping alone I want to lay next to you.

"Keisha I'm not destroying my family for you this shit has got to stop!"

Your family! Wow Jason you wasn't thinking about your family 20mins ago when you was nose deep in this pussy!

"Why you Trippin kesh I keep you happy dont I ....I give you money  you get dick pretty much when ever you want,  you asked me to stop fucking her I did!,I brought you a new Car and I sent you and your son on vacation so what now?"

I want more I want you! Remember you said in a year you was gonna leave her well its been 3 years I'm tired of being alone I knew I should have started seeing other niggas.

"Yea ok get messed up Kesh!"

Oh so you can go home to Shamu and live it up but your side piece can't have a side piece!!.

"Damn it Keisha just give me some time I'm leaving I didn't come here to argue!."

I got out the bed and started putting my clothes on I knew I shouldn't have started messing with her but Keisha was sexy she always was sexy she not that cute in the face but she got ass for days she light as hell but I Love her Green eyes to be honest she don't got nothing on Kim but one night I was drunk and I came here to talk and next thing you know she's sucking my dick I was gonna stop but 3yrs later I'm still here.  she needs to chill If Kimmy found out I'm a dead man I gotta figure this shit out .I was getting ready to leave but kesh was doing what she does best sucking the skin off my man hood damn this girls head game is on point I swear after this nut im done. I think!

******2hours later*****

I finally got Keisha off me that girl is animal sometimes..... I headed back to my office to finish up my work for the day.

Mr.Harris your wife called while you was out...I told her you was in a meeting.

"Thank you Gloria hold my calls for the rest of the day".

I walked in my office to call Kim back.

(Hey Kimmy what's up!)

(Nothing I just wanted to thank you for the flowers and teddy bear that was sweet!)

(You welcome babe you know I love you right?)

(......)

(Kim!,did you hear me?)

(I heard you Jason but I'm not sure you do especially not while I look like this which is why I'm leaving)

(What your leaving me you can't do that... I need you! Where are you going)

(To my sister's I think we need a break from each other for a little bit to see if we want this to work!)

(Kim I know I'm a ass but you can't divorce me I'm nothing without you please don't go?)

(I'm not divorcing you I'm just going away for a few weeks later Jason)

(Kim!...Kim!)

Shit! Why is she doing this to me we've never spent more then a day apart In the 15yrs that we've been together. How am I gonna eat  or sleep who's gonna get my stuff ready in the morning and talk to me at night I have to go to that house alone. She's bluffing she will be back in a few days her and her sister will get into a fight and she'll be back Sunday... I told Gloria to forward my calls to my cell and left for day I stopped by the store to pick up  some beer and steaks. I called up my brothers and my boy Smitty to come through and play cards and talk shit when the cats away the Mouse will play.

*****A few Hours later*****

What's up Bro!! Where's my sissy in law?

"She's gone.... She left for a few days to visit her sister".

Y'all good Kimmy never leaves you for more then one day!

"Nah we not good I've been kind of hard on her lately about her weight and I think she's gonna leave me for awhile...I fucked up bro!"

Jerome was the oldest  brother out of the three Harris boys. It was him ,Jesse then me the baby I asked Jerome to come over first so I could talk to him about me and Kim he always had great advice Jesse a clown his advice would have me butt naked in Vegas he's one of the reasons I'm messing with Keisha.

I tell Jason everything so I told him about my side piece I couldn't bare to tell him who it was case he knows her I told him how I've been treating Kim and how I'm scared she won't be back.

Damn bro that's a lot but you love Kimmy so much why are you cheating on her you know she's gonna find out and when she does what are you gonna say I'm a man I have needs.. that's fucked up that woman is beautiful and yea she put on weight if you was a real man you wouldn't tear her down you would have built her up and worked out with her..your dumb ass probably caused her to eàt more but that's ok when she find a new man which she will you gonna feel the after effects hard.

"I know Rome I fucked up what should I do?'

First leave that side hoe alone  cause she's gonna mess you up even more. Next give her time and if she comes back which we know she will cause she loves you so much treat her like the queen she is..you think my wife didn't gain weight after she pushed but my kids hell yea she did but I didn't diss her and cheat I made even more passionate love to her then I worked out with her now she looks better then she did before the babies.

My brother is right I gotta get my shit together I can't lost my wife I need her I gotta end things with kesh asap then I gotta make Kim my one and only.my brother and Smitty got there so we ate talked shit and played cards I wasn't with it tho I had Kim on my mine damn I hope I didn't fuck up.