Chapter. 12

~Kim~

Its been two weeks since I've found out I'm pregnant I've told my sister but still didn't tell Trey I feel so bad but I'm scared he barely speaks to me and if he does its all one word answers I brought this negative energy in the house so now I need to fix it!    I  can tell hes mad  at me so as soon as he comes in I'm gonna tell him.

"Hi babe how was work"

Good.

"Are you hungry?"

No!

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Why?

"Please Trey it won't take long!"

iight.

"Trey I know your pissed at me for not telling you what I found out at the Doctors an I'm sorry about that its just I wasn't sure how you would react to the news I got".

You know Kim I thought we was clear and honest with each other and I can't for the life of me figure out why you wouldnt tell me your pregnant with my child!... Yes  I know I been knew once you wouldn't tell me after you got in the car and I said I left something I ran back in and saw your doctor and thanked him for finding out what was wrong and he said congrats and make sure you take your prenatal victims and stay hydrated now explain to me why it took you 2 weeks to tell me something so life changing?.

"Trey I'm lost for words all I can say is I'm so sorry I didn't tell you because I was sad it would destroy us like it did me and Jason I just don't want to lose"

First off you need to realize im not Jason i will never be Jason and he holds zero importance to me in my life and thoughts of him should never  impact your decison to inform me of something. You will never lose me I'm Here forever but lieng to me will cause you to lose me

"I'm sorry baby can you forgive me?"

I can't be mad at you, you're  carrying my son!

"Um son? this baby is a girl "

If she's beautiful like her mother then I don't care all I care about is you and my baby! I love you Kimmy.

"I love you to Trey!"

I'm so happy to have that secret out we laid on the couch and Trey rubbed and kissed on my stomach until I fell alsleep This moment right here right now feels like heaven and I couldn't imagine being in this moment with anyone else I'm in love.

******"*********"**********************

Sorry not much of a chapter but more to come soon!.

xoxox