Chapter.4

~Kim~

"Sissy!!"

Kimmy!!! I'm so happy your finally here come in.

"I would have been here If you didn't move to the middle of nowhere in new Jersey your house is 1hour away from my house!"

Yea Yea I know I know, but I was so happy to hear you was coming wheres Jason?

"No Jason just me! now where is my niece!"

She went to her other grandma's house so its just us for the weekend.

"Aww ok that will give her us time to catch up!... Well show your big sis where to put her bags I'm tried after driving cross country!!.

You need to stop you live in NY its not that bad!... Anyway what brings you by not that I'm not happy to see you its just ....well this was unexpected and without Jason this is new!

Drea was my baby sister but sometimes she acts like she's older I really wasn't ready to tell her about me and Jason I just needed a mental break.

"Dang Drea I can't miss my family and want to come see them!"

Ok ok my bad let me show you to your room so you can freshen up and relax.

"Thank you!"

Drea had a beautiful 4bedroom house in Medford New Jersey I remember when her and Christian brought the space to build it she hand picked damn near every stone to go in this place I always love coming here cause its so filled with love.we always say that's Christians angel watching over her and Ashley... Christian was Dreas husband who lost his life in 9/11 I miss him so much he was a really sweet and genuine guy one you can't find now a days.

Drea showed me to my room and I did my hygiene thing and put on some comfortable clothes and just laid on the bed I miss Jason so much maybe I should go home it was a mistake coming here how could I leave me husband I didn't realize I had started crying I got up to get tissue out the bathroom and ran right into Drea.

Kimmy why are you crying?

"You got wine?"

Yea!

"Good your gonna need it"

Drea came back with two wine glasses some chocolate covered strawberries and two bottles of wine I popped the Cork and told her all about Jason and how he's been talking to me and how I joined the gym I basically I cried out all the pain and hurt I've been carrying for months.

Kim a year! Men can't go 2hrs with out sex you trying to tell me its been 12 months and he hasn't did that 3am are you sleep tap on the shoulder... Something ain't right!

"What are you trying to say Drea!'

I'm not trying to say anything I'm saying it Jason is cheating on you ....shit  remember it was a time you had to fake having your period so he can leave you alone for a couple of days now he don't even approach you.. And don't you dare say its because of the weight!!.

"But it is I turn him off!"

Kim wake up if your so bad why is he still with you to be his personal punching bag..you want me to fuck him up cause I will in a heart beat, ole big headed ass!..

"Lol girl bye you ain't fighting nothing and Jasons not cheating he's just....I don't know..."

Exactly Kim wake up and prepare for the worst something ain't right.