Chapter.11

*Kim*

                       6 months later

Babe you want some Coffee or Tea?

"Nothing I just want to lay here"

Kim you can't just lay there you gotta try to eat something!.

I can honestly say this has been the best 6 months of my life besides me having this damn flu ever since we came back from vacation I feel like shit! But Trey has  been the best thing that's every happened to me he's so attentive  to me he listens ,he makes me feel beautiful and loved plus the sex is is mind blowing that man does things to my body that I think is ilegal in some states. Since the divorce I've been making jewelry full time I took some of the money I got from Jason and opened a jewelry store downtown its so cute and chic my business is good defiantly bringing in alot of money. I also took some of  the money and  me and Trey opened up our own gym he still helps out at Teri's gym but he need his own he even inked a deal to produce his on work out video and let's face it  my man is fine so he can sell anything . I haven't heard from Jason and I don't need to as long as his checks keep coming in each month he can move to the jungle and kick rocks. I did see Keisha a few weeks ago while me and Trey was shopping she told me Jason pays her child support and back child support and she misses our friendship cause now she's all alone ...I do feel bad for her but I'll pass I dont trust her sneaky ass she should have thought of that before she  slept with Jason so bye girl.

I need you to get washed up I'm taking you to the doctor.

"Babe can we go tomorrow I just wanna rest!."

No Kim you look pale and you've been eating funny something could have bite you and you don't even know it ...you've been sick for going on 3 months now get up please!

"Ok, ok"

I really didn't want to but I found some energy got up showered throw on some sweats put my hair in a bun and sluggishly walked to the car  I could feel Trey staring at me at every light we stopped at I guess I should be greatful to have some one that cares for me. Once we got to the doctors office I told them how I've been feeling since our vacation so they checked my vitals an draw some blood and asked me to wait in the office.

I know I got a damn stomach bug and their gonna give me some nasty ass medicine I gotta take every day ugg I hate taking medicine.

Well Mrs. Harris....

"Oh no I'm not Harris anymore its Baltimore!"

I'm sorry I'll have my staff update your chart!..Any who Mrs.Baltimore your very dehydrated and that's not good if you plan on carrying this baby full term. So drink plenty of water and I can give you something for the morning sickness. Are you taking your prenatal victims

"Wait!...What!"

I said your very dehydrated and..

"Yea yea I got that part... Im stuck on the baby part"

Yea well its says here that your 6 week's pregnant... But I'm guessing from your reaction you didn't know that so I need to get you some prenatal victims and I'm gonna get an I.v. in You to get hydrated be right back.

Omg I'm pregnant but how? I mean I know how but when? omg Trey what if he's not ready for kids what am I gonna tell him he might not want me to keep it I felt myself getting dizzy so I laid back and let the I.V.fill my veins. I must have drifted off cause I heard a tap on the door that made me wake up I looked at the iv bag it was half empty so i should be able to leave soon.

Baby you been in here a long time the nurse said I could come in is every thing ok what did the doctors say.

I really can't believe I have to tell him this I only had to do this once with Jason and it was planned and losing that child ruined us I don't want that to happen with us.

"I'm dehydrated!"

I can see that but is that was causing the nausea and fatigue?

"Uh huh"

You know ...your not a good liar I can read that's a lie by your face expressions My only question is what could be so bad that you feel you need to lie to me?

"Babe I'm not lieing ..I mean I am dehydrated I guess thays why I was throwing up"

Wow twice in less then 5minutes ..ok Kim you got it I guess I was wrong we can't tell each other everything let me get you home then...lets go!

I hate lying to trey but I'm can't  handle losing him if I can't hold this baby I just wanna wait until the time is right... I promise to tell him soon.

********************************************

Should Kim just tell Trey the truth?

How do you think he will react?

don't forget to vote and comments I live for y'all comments it motivates me to write more