(Ch.8) Strictly Danny....

_________________

Warning this chapter contains girl nature.....If you know what I mean. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable.

________________

Day seven continued........

We walked into the cottage and approached the mini living room. "Okay guys I'll give you ten minutes to come up with anything for me....Then you'll be off the hook" I smiled. They all groaned but nevertheless they did as was told. After their ten minutes were up I came back into the living room. I sat on the couch and Damon turned the lights off.

"Lets get ready to dance!" He said in a deep voice. He turned on a flash from his phone and pointed it to Chazz. Chazz looked at me and pulled his shirt off. The song I'm in love with a striper came on and he started body rolling. I laughed at him because he was horrible. After one minute into the song he froze and the spotlight went to Taylor and Ross. They started singing to starships by Nicki Minaj. They weren't that bad but I bet you could sing better than their last note. Then the spotlight hit the twins Chad and Brad. They did the Channing Tatum dance from magic mike. Dancing very good I might say. Then came Jessie and Danny break dancing like fools. I can't even call that break dancing....It was more like spinning in circles saying "Ohh oh" Like monkeys. But I was satisfied that they at least tried. I clapped for everyone's performance. "Bravo!" I said.

"Thank you" They said in unison. It was only about eight thirty after we watched spider man. I only picked it because they didnt have any chick flicks that I knew would annoy them. Around nine everyone started heading off to bed. Tonight I was allowed to sleep in Brad's bed while he slept in Chad's room. Yay me! I settled into the warm comfy thick covers and sleep took over me.

Day eight

I woke up with pain in my lower abdomen. Cramps. If you're a girl and not experiencing this type of thing yet. Don't look forward to it. It happens every month and stays for about three days. Even us werewolf's get it. Every girl does for that part. Three words describe this thing. Painful. Uncomfortable. Mess. I hate it. I got up and took a shower and got everything I needed to be done. I went back into the bed and l didnt move a muscle. The pains were excruciating, It usually doesn't hurt this much but once a year for me. Damon walked in the room with a smile.

"Hey sis" He smiled.

"Leave me alone" I said. I usually pushed people away at this time of the month because I know I would say something hurtful to them for no reason.

"What's wrong"

"Didnt you hear me......Huh?" I usually get irritated quick as well.

"I'm sorry......Is it that time of that month?" He said.

"Leave!" I threw a pillow at him. He walked out the room and closed the door. What I could really use right now is a back massage. I usually go to the spa around this time to ease my pain. As I started to slip back into sleep there was a knock at the door. "Don't come in" I said. The door opened and revealed a worried looking Danny.

"I brought dessert" He said as he held up pain pills. I took the pills out his hand and didnt bother taking the water. The pain almost instantly settled.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Anything for you" He said. Well you could take me to the spa for a massage. "I have two hands.....On our stomach" He said. I looked up at him.

"What?" I asked.

"You said you wanted a massage" He said.

"No I didnt say it... I thought it" I pointed out.