(Ch.5) Living together

Day Three continued.........

I got into the car covering my ears trying to protect my sensitive ears from Cathy yelling at Kale. He shut the door angrily and took off. They got into another huge argument about me. This time I did step in but got slapped by his mother. Kale got so angry that he pinned his mother against the wall and tore one of her ears in half with his teeth. But because she's a werewolf she healed pretty fast, but she was still peed off. "Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I should be asking you that" I laughed nervously. He turned to me with a sympathetic smile.

"Why yes I'm okay" He smiled. I could tell he was lying but I knew not to push it any further. "So where to?" He asked changing the subject.

"The furthest hotel around" I laughed.

"We could just go to the hotel downtown" He said.

"Okay" I agreed.

"But beware it's a lot of humans around" He said.

"I've been practically living like a human for most of my life......I think I can fit in" I laughed.

"Good" He said. He cut the music on but nothing I liked played. That sucked really bad. We sat in a comfortable silence while the music played. My phone began to vibrate and I answered it willing to talk to someone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Bianca" I heard Chelsea on the other line.

"Oh god Chelsea! I've missed you" I said excited.

"I know I've missed you too, I can't wait to see you tonight" She cheered.

"Huh?" I asked. I looked over at Kale who was grinning uncontrollably.

"Kale Matthews! You didnt tell her......I know you can here me" She said. I turned the phone on speaker and put the phone to his mouth.

"Why would I tell her if I wanted it too be a surprise dummy" He laughed. I heard someone in the background growl out in anger.

"Don't call my mate a dummy" What sounded like Dylan said.

"Are y'all far?" Chelsea asked ignoring her mate.

"Nope we're actually about to pull up so come outside" He said.

"Good!! I can't wait to see you love" She said to me.

"Me either" I smiled before hanging up. I looked over at kale and punched his arm.

"Ow...What was that for?" He laughed.

"I don't like surprises" I laughed.

"You're the abusive kind of mate" He laughed.

"As long as you know" I said. We pulled up to this fancy hotel and Chelsea and Dylan was standing right at the entrance. Once the car came to a full stop I got out. I ran to Chelsea and gave her a huge hug. Then I gave Dylan a hug which made Kale growl. I rolled my eyes at him and went inside the hotel with Dylan and Chelsea. We got into the elevator and went to the fifth floor. They led us to a double room sweet. When we entered I examined the classy but natural room. The room had a scent of pine oak and roses.

"This is our room but y'all room is on the other side of those doors" Dylan said as he pointed to two double red doors. I walked up to the room and pushed open the doors. The first thing that hit me was the smell of green apples. I walked into the room further and looked around. It was beautiful. The walls were a lime green and the floor was covered in plush dark green carpet. The bed was a huge white bed. It looked like two king sized beds together. I walked into the room fully and noticed a walk in closet and a huge bathroom. It had a jacuzzi and everything. I felt warm arms wrap around me and I instantly knew it was Kale.