(Ch.11) Liar, Cheater, Hypocrite Jerkface

Day Ten

___________

Kale

___________

I woke up and didnt even find myself interested in looking at Bianca. I just went straight to the bathroom and showered. Once I got out Bianca was sitting on the bed. She looked at me but I just ignored her stares.

"Hey babe" She smiled.

"Hi"

"How was the shower?"

"It was alright" I said. I put on my shoes and jacket and grabbed my keys.

"Where are you going?" She got up from the bed.

"I'm just putting our things in the car. We're leaving today" I said.

"Are we still going to have a fun weekend together?"

"Sure whatever" I bluntly said. I didnt even attempt to make my voice enthusiastic.

"Are you angry?" She walked to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry for yesterday. I didnt mean what I said. It didnt come out right" She explained.

"Oh" I shook her hand off me. "I have to load this luggage" I said before grabbing some things and walking out the room. She really made me mad. Well it is true that I only been with her for ten days. Well minus the three days she was with Damon. So seven days. But she's my mate. It feels like forever I've been with her. I hope Kaden don't think that he'll win her over. He should just give up now.

Once I loaded all the luggage in the car and said my goodbyes to my brother and his mate, I waited in the car for Bianca. I don't plan on taking her anywhere. I'll just make up an excuse like I have a pack meeting for only guys. "Hey" She got into the car.

"Hi" I said as I pulled off and drove away.

"Can you please talk to me?"

"I am talking to you Bianca"

"You can't stay mad at me can you?" I asked.

"No I can't" It was the truth. I'm not mad at her well at least Max isn't. Me as a human can stay mad at my girlfriend. "But I need this weekend"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Just stay in Aria's room or something"

"Why?"

"Because my human is mad at you" I shrugged.

"Okay fine. But don't be mad at me when I leave tonight" She said looking out the window.

"I won't" I said. I know she's bluffing. She wouldn't dare leave the pack house.

__________

Bianca

__________

Day Thirteen

He was right. This whole weekend I didnt go anywhere. Well that's because I didnt have anywhere to go. And now I'm here shopping with Chels and Erin for baby clothes. She found out that she's having a baby boy. All I see is the colors blue and red everywhere. School ended four hours ago, and we're still here. I'm so tired. Its a freaking Monday for gods sake.

"How does this look?" Chels asked her stomach. I rolled my eyes. She's been waiting for her son to kick her. She says that whenever he kicks that means that he likes the outfit. I sat next to Erin and she looked at me.