(Ch.4) Taking one step at a time

Day Three

________________

Kaden

________________

They held my hands to my back and held Erin to the wall by her neck. She was clawing them but they didnt care, they were to strong. They banged my head to the table demanding me to get in touch with my girlfriend Bianca. Kale walked in the house with a grin plastered on his face. "What did I tell you Kaden? Leave her alone. I'm always one step ahead of you" He smiled. "Well thanks to my friends and all" He chuckled.

"You already beat me half to death so why don't you just tell me what you want" I yelled.

"Break it off with B" He said now full of seriousness.

"No" I simply said. "I love her to much and I'd rather die than break it off with her"

"We can arrange that as well......but either way I get the girl in the end" He sneered.

"I can't even talk to her" I lied.

"Its a such thing called mind-link" He laughed.

"I don't wanna" I whined like a child just to irritate him. He walked up to me and wrapped his hand around my neck squeezing his nails into my skin. I howled out in pain surely making Erin shiver since she was my sister.

"What did I say child! You have to respect me one way or the other. Its law, and even though we're the same age I'm surely not on your level. The law simply states that you have to respect the ones over you. So obey me" He yelled in my face. I quickly nodded and he let me go. "Do it now" He said cleaning off his hands with my paper towels.

"I can't do it now because she's asleep but I will do it as soon as she wakes up" I said. He looked at me struggling rather or not to believe me. "I'm not lying" I quickly said. He looked at his friends and they let us go. Without another word they were out our house. I looked at my sister who was trying to catch her breath. Had this really happened? Now I have to break up with her? Surely she will be Kale's by school tomorrow. I'm sure he is making her attend wolf school.

____________

Bianca POV

____________

I crawled over Kale nervously and right when I was about to be off I fell. Kale jumped up in a defense position but when he saw me he couldn't help but laugh. I got up quickly and straighten the now wrinkled up T-shirt. "For now on, I'm sleeping on the end" I said rolling my eyes.

"You sure? You'll probably fall off in the night" He laughed more. Did I forgot that I disliked him? "Stop pouting baby girl" He said as he pulled me to him. "It makes you look like a ape" He laughed more. I pushed him away and stuck out my tongue.

"I hate you" I rolled my eyes.

"Yep we all know I love you too" He smiled."Get ready for school" He said. I stopped in my tracks and turned to him.

"School? So you're going to take me to a public places knowing that I'll probably tell people you kidnapped me" I said.

"I'm not stupid babe. Its a wolf school that highly respects me" He smiled cockily.

"I'm not going to a wolf school" I rolled my eyes.

"Come on baby please" He said quietly making sure that the others didnt hear him. Something about keeping his respect from his pack. He didnt want to be the alpha of a pack that didnt respect him because he kept pleading his mate to do things instead of demanding her.