Random Scenario: When You Get Him A Plushy

(So so so so so so so sorry for slow updates!!! I know, I know. Blugh!! But I'm back now XD)
Naruto
"Whoa. W-what does (Y/n) have?!" Naruto gave an eyebrow raise and an 'Eh?' when Choji stood up from the table Naruto as sitting at. When Naruto turned, he gave widened eyes and a parted smile seeing you holding a giant sushi roll when walking his direction. "I told you she was the best!" You blushed when Naruto stood up and rushed to you, reaching for the sushi roll before you pulled it back and pressed your lips to his chin. "Naruto, geez. Can't you just wait?" "Heh..sorry." You gave an eye roll as Naruto rubbed the back of his neck with his eyes closed. "Anyways, I figured you'd like this plushy." When Naruto took the stuffed sushi, he gave a blue face as Choji chuckled. "Yep. Well I got to go. I love you." You kissed his cheek and walked away, Naruto then smiled and called your name, making you turn in confusion. "Thank you!"

SasukeSasuke gave narrowed eyes when looking around for you in the village's trade center

Sasuke
Sasuke gave narrowed eyes when looking around for you in the village's trade center. Which was the place you wanted him to meet at before the two of you headed out with team seven to the training grounds. "Sasuke!" You smiled, walking up to him with both hands behind your back. "Where we y-." "I was getting you this." When you removed your hands from behind you, Sasuke stared at the plushy you held with a cheesy grin then up at you. "Care to tell me why it's a duck?" You smiled, shaking your head as you rested your head on the duck's beak. Sasuke gave an eye roll, then a deep sigh with a slight smirk. "I just thought of you when seeing it. Do you like it?" You blushed when Sasuke took the duck, kissing your forehead in the process. "It reminds of you the way it stares. Thanks, we should go now." "Pft..looks like you too..." "Hm?"
"You're welcome."

Kiba "You promise to take this to Kiba for me?" You scratched behind Akamaru's ear while he placed his mouth around the plushy you had bought for Kiba

Kiba
"You promise to take this to Kiba for me?" You scratched behind Akamaru's ear while he placed his mouth around the plushy you had bought for Kiba. You planned on giving it to him before he left with his team for training and before you left with Yamato on a mission in the Land of Fire. Akamaru gave you a nod, causing you to smile then stand back up for you were crouched down in front of him. "Thank you. Don't worry, I bought you treats." When Akamaru ran back towards Kiba, you left of your mission. Kiba panted while Shino stood in front of him, about to release about a hundred flys to attack him before Akamaru dropped a plushy between the two and started to bark. "What, she got me a plushy?" Kiba smiled at the stuffed dog, then chuckled as he petted Akamaru, Shino gave a light sigh shortly after. "Are you done playing with your pets?" "Tch, shut it."