Merlin - Arthur

"What is this?" I asked picking up a strange hat with lots of feathers on it.

"It's the most ugliest hat in the world." Merlin explained.

"Oh" I said placing the hat on my head. "How do I look?"

"Absolutely ridiculous." He stated laughing.

"Thank you." I said grinning. "I'm going to go around the castle wearing this hat to see what people's reactions to this hat are."

"Can I come with you?" Merlin said laughing harder.

"Sure." I said bolting out of the room with Merlin following close behind.

While walking down the hall I got some laughs and thumbs up from the servants. While walking I saw Gwen and Morgana and I stopped at them.

"What in the world are you wearing on your head Oswin?" Morgana asked laughing.

"It's a hat. I'm trying to make it work." I explained posing for her.

"You make everything work Oswin." Gwen chuckled. Morgana nodded in agreement.

"Thank you. Now I must keep on going on my quest to get the weirdest reactions out of people." I smiled continuing on my journey.

"Well good luck with that." Morgana said with a huge grin on her face.

"Oh Merlin I need to talk to you about something." Gwen said stopping Merlin from following me on my journey.

"Okay. Bye Oswin good luck." Merlin said saluting to me.

"Bye Merlin." I said saluting him back then sending him a cheeky grin.

I continued walking through the castle. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and ran into something or should I say someone.

"Ow." I said falling down onto the floor knocking off my hat. A hand was held out for me and I gladly took it.

"Thank you." I said looking at the familiar face of Arthur. I picked up my hat off the ground and placed it back on my head.

"Really Oswin." Arthur said chuckling at the ugly hat on my head.

"What!? I love wearing hats." I said smiling up at him.

"Sometimes I just don't understand you." Arthur said shaking his head jokingly.

"I don't understand myself either." I said starting to walk away from Arthur.

"Oh Oswin, I need to talk to you for a second."