A son's vow and his revenge

"A SONS VOW AND HIS REVENGE"
            'PROLOGUE"

"Come on now boy, you hear your momma calling you"
A 12 year old "CLIFFORD" hid under his bed crying because he knew his mother was Drunk and he didn't want to play his mothers "Game"... CLIFFORD was a honor roll student, but judging from his appearance one would never know. His mom had turned into an alcholic after his father "Big D" went to prison and the government seized everything but the clothes they had on their backs! She (Evelyn) was once a prominent Doctor but turned to alcohol and lost her career...
"CLIFFORD!!!" Don't make me have to come in there and snatch your little monkey ass up out of there" CLIFFORD knew that if he didn't go that it would only make his mom madder and that she would make him suffer more than he already was...
"CLIFFORD!!!" Evelyn called again. CLIFFORD slowly came from his hiding spot under the bed, but before he left his bedroom, he made a vow to himself, that this would be the last day that he played his mothers GAME!!!

"SLAP" "What took you so damn long boy?" a terrified and shaking CLIFFORD spoke,
"Momma I don't wanna play your game anymore"
"SLAP" "You stop playing when I tell you to stop fucking playing, now get your ass over here and pull your damn pants down" Evelyn demanded. "No momma please don't make me do this"
"Boy pull your pants down now!!!" Evelyn screamed... CLIFFORD reluctantly did as he was told, A smile spread across Evelyn's face "Get over here" as she sat on the edge of the dingy worn out couch.

CLIFFORD stood before his mother and cried historically. "Shut your damn mouth!!!" before he could control his emotions, Evelyn had her lips wrapped around his 8 inch dick sucking as if her life depended it...
"Momma please don't do this to me" "Baby you don't wanna make momma feel good?" "No momma I" before he could finish his sentence Evelyn had his dick in her throat and his legs begin to wobble and he surcame to the feelings.

He grabbed the back of his mothers head and fucked her hard in her mouth! She gagged and choked but he didn't give a damn, in his mind he wanted to kill her, YET SHE WAS ALREADY DEAD TO HIM ALIVE!!! He pumped harder, she tried to push away but he held her head with force, it wasn't until he came did he let go and she came up for air!!!

"With so much venom and disgust a out of breath CLIFFORD spoke..
"I hate you!! You are dead to me from this day forward! Do you hear me?! CLIFFORD pulled his pants back up ran to his room to gather his things, he didn't know where he was headed but he made a vow to himself that he was leaving and would never return!
As he made it to the front door Evelyn screamed and ran up on him "where the hell do you think you are going" CLIFFORD didn't say a word he just pushed her to the ground and stepped over her and walked out leaving the door open.
Evelyn crawled to the door in a drunken rage yelling " You will be back nobody can make you feel good like momma" with a sinister laugh " "None of those little whores can suck your dick like momma" But what she didn't know was that  her laugh would soon turn into a Cry for help!!!