secrets

Clifford froze in shock " "Big D what the fuck is wrong with you?" Uncle lo spoke with so much rage and anger in his voice... "You shot jashay!!! "My baby She's carrying my baby" "if anything happens to my seed I prom" " Fuck you! Fuck nigga you made me do this!!"Big D said as he pointed his gun steadied on uncle lo and rushed over to Jashay "what have I done?" He said as he tucked his gun back in waist and bent down to check on Jashay... "Omg princess i didn't mean to shoot you!" He said as he cradled jashay in his arms. "What did Daddy do to you princess?" "I'm so sorry" he said as tears begin to roll down his face. "What the fuck are y'all just standing there for?!!" "Call the fucking ambulance" "Fuck nigga see what you made me do?" "Clifford snapped out of his daze and nervously pulled his phone from his pocket to call for help" uncle lo yelled for Clifford to stop!! "No you can't call the fucking ambulance" what are you going to tell them? "That you tried to shoot me but you shot jashay instead?" "Huh wtf are you going to tell them, think man" idgaf" Big D yelled in rage! "She's losing to much fucking blood!" "Clifford call for fucking help now damn It!!" "Princess don't leave me, stay with daddy baby, help is on the way!! "If my daughter dies I promise you I'm going to kill you!" Big D said thru gritted teeth... "Noooooooo" Angela screamed as she rushed into the pool house "Oh Lord my baby!!!" Lord please don't let my baby die" I'm sorry for all my sins just please save my baby!!!" Angela cried out!! "What happened to her" she yelled in rage to everyone in the room.. Angela had been upstairs waiting on Big D when she heard the gun shots she Grabbed her gun from the night stand that Big D had gave her for protection, with his line of work he always wanted her to be prepared for anything if it came to it.. She rushed down stairs in the direction where she thought the shots came from. She approached the pool house carefully hearing yelling coming from inside but she wasn't prepared for what she saw!!! "Calm down Angela help is on the way" " Don't tell me to calm down when my baby is laying here with blood pouring from her body uncontious!!!“ "I want fucking answers now!" Ask that fuck nigga" Big D yelled "He crossed me Angela! Im gonna kill that nigga, He was fucking our baby girl Angela,"... "Wait a minute whoo?" "What are you talking about Big D?" Angela asked in confusion" 'lol her God father!" Big D said with hurt and anger in his voice..
Without thinking clearly Angela jumped from the floor and ran to uncle lo and slapped him!! In a rage she started yelling without thinking... "You bastard how could you?" My daughter? "Ha" i guess i wasn't enough after all these years, so u had to have her too you fucking bastard?" Big D's booming voice snapped her from her rage... "Bitch what did you say?!!"