"Mike Mike"

CLIFFORD read the message 3 times before he saw Mike Mike headed back towards the car the whole while he was thinking "Wtf have I got myself into" Mike Mike open the door and got in noticing something was off with C-Rock "You alright Man?" he asked C-ROCK knodded his head "Yea I'm good bro you ready to ride?" Mike Mike rubbing his hands together all hyped! "He'll yea! Let's go run up in some honeys" C-Rock turned the music up and they pulled off...

Moments later they arrived at Jashays house. When they pulled up to the address on the paper the house was huge! "DAMNNN!" THEY BOTH said at the same time "Home girl living like this?" they also noticed that party was on swole already. C-Rock had already told himself that he would deal with his parents later and that he was about to enjoy his night and have a night to remember. "You ready to do this bro?" Mike Mike asked "Yea let's go"

They both got out the car and walked towards the house. The music was jumping as "Bitch Dab" was blaring through the speakers. When they reached the front door before they could knock the door swung open and they were greeted by a tall slender woman that was the splitting image of Jashay She smiled  "Hello" she greeted "I'm Angela, Jashays mom, come on in" Once they walked in they both looked around in awww! The party was packed! People everywhere. All of sudden C-Rock felt a tap on his shoulder, he got aggravated because he hadn't been there two minutes but when he turned around it was Jashay. "Yo Man imma holla at you later, I'm about to go check out the scenery" Mike Mike said with a big devilish smile one his face. "Alright man imma catch up with you in a few" "Bet" Mike Mike said walking away.

"Soooo now that I have your undivided attention" Jashay said "What took you so long to get here?" "Me and Mike Mike had to make a quick stop before we got here, but we made it though, so what's good Ma" he said smiling. She walked closer up on him grabbing his dick "Meet me in the pool house in 5 minutes I'll leave the door unlocked" she said walking away leaving him standing there.

A few minutes later CLIFFORD found himself at the pool house
When he walked in it was dark "Jashay" he called quietly "Jashay" all of a sudden she walked up behind scaring him "Boo" she giggled "Girl you can't be playing like that! I could of shot you" he said playfully! " Boy hush the only thing you gone be shooting is your load in my mouth when I'm done sucking that dick" Oh word" "Boy stop playing and come over here" C-Rock walked over to the lounge where she had sat and stopped right in front of her. Without wasting time she unbuckled his pants and had his dick in her mouth in less than 10 seconds.

"Damn Ma" he said "You got skills huh?" she didnt say anything she just sucked every inch in her mouth until it disappeared! "Grrrrr" he said grabbing the top of her head as he started to fuck her in her mouth "Damn you can suck some dick" when he said that she got a boost of energy and put everything she had into. She went from sucking his dick to sucking his balls. " Grrrrr Damn Ma!!!" he moaned his leggs getting weak! She gave both the same amount of attention. She slurped and sucked until she felt him tensing up, she wasn't ready for him to nut yet!

She got up to trade places with him. "Lay down here she demanded!" He did as he was told, she got on top and eased down on his huge dick "Uggghhh" she cried out and  began to ride him backwards cowgirl style, she started off slow winding and grinding her hips "mhmm yesss" she moaned, she got faster "oh yess yes yes" she began to bounce up and down "Omg fuck me C-Rock fuck me!!" She slowed down to tease him She grind her pussy into him slow and hard "mhmm yess baby you like that?" C-Rock couldn't take it anymore all of a sudden he grabbed her by her hips and started pounding her pussy! "Omg wait C-ROCK Yesss" he got harder "Take this Dick! He held onto her hips harder and with every pump he said "You! Think! You! Can! Just! Tease! Me! With! The! Pussy!" "Omg no C-Rock No!" "This your pussy" "mhmm yes yes yes! He got faster "C-Rock please don't stop! Omg please don't let him nut yet" all of a sudden he flipped her over and he was now beating that pucci from the back. "Omg what are you doing to my pucci?" "Shut up and take this dick" he said smacking her on the ass, loving how her ass bounced he did it again "Yea that's it! Throw that pucci back!" She threw it back hard "omg! Omg! Omg!!! C-ROCK I'm cummmmmming!!! A few more strokes and he was coming to his "grrrrrrrr" he moaned as he was cumming! He was so caught in the moment he didn't even pull out! Spent he sat on the lounge beside her he started to laugh "I beat that pucci uppppp! They both burst out laughing! "Come on get up before my parents notice I'm gone" "Hey I wonder if your parents know their daughter a lil freak?" he said playfully. She puched him in the chest playfully. "No and they won't find out if you hurry up and get dressed"

They got dressed and left the pool house. As they were walking back to the party they were joking around and making small talk. "Oh hey sweetie there you are! I've been looking for you! Your father wants everyone out front, HE HAS A SUPRISE FOR YOU!!!" ANGELA (Jashays mom) said excitedly.

She grabbed Jashays hand and they took off towards the front of the house leaving C-Rock, they made their way through the crowd everyone was oohing and awwwing "Happy Birthday Jashay" her father said as he handed her the keys to her Brand New Range Rover! She threw her arms around her father's neck with excitement kissing him on the jaw!!! "Omg Dad thank you!! CLIFFORD had made his way through the crowd to see what all the excitement was about. "C-ROCK!" Jashay called him over, her Father turned to see who she was calling over and his eyes bulged out his head! CLIFFORD also stopped in his tracks! Jashay never noticed eithers reaction she kept talking. "Dad I have someone I want you to" she was cut short by the look on her Dads face... "CLIFFORD is that you son?" "Big D?!" CLIFFORD said, Jashay spoke nervously and confused. "Dad what's going on? How do you know C-Rock?" "Omg Son it's you! I have been looking for you since I was released" he said with tears in his eyes. CLIFFORD ran to him and hugged him tightly as he shed tears also. A still confused Jashay "Dad! Mom what's going on here?" Big D let go of CLIFFORD finally "Jashay sweetheart this here is your Brother CLIFFORD!!!"