The Smiths

CLIFFORD arrived home, he grabbed his book bag and got out of the car, he couldn't get out his mind what had transpired between him and Jashay and how he had allowed himself to get caught up. He couldn't stop thinking about the way Dean Johnston had spoke to him and what his punishment would be once he returned to school on Monday. He kicked him self for jeopardizing everything he had going for him self, the last thing he wanted to do was to let the Smiths down because they have been so good to him.

With thoughts weighing heavily on his mind he let out sigh and walked in the house and went straight upstairs to his room slamming the door! Mrs. Smith called out, "CLIFFORD honey is that you?" "yes ma'am" he said. "Ok sweetie" "Are you hungry?" "No ma'am" he said. CLIFFORD had no appetite, His stomach was in knots with fear of his parents finding out about what he had done, he knew that he had to do exactly what Dean Johnston wanted or he would risk the Smiths finding out.

CLIFFORD'S cell phone rang, he grabbed it from his night stand and Mike Mike's name appeared on the screen, " What's up Mike Mike" "Hey we still on for tonight?" "Hell yea I'm about to find sum to wear and jump in the shower" "ok bet make sure you here to pick me up at 10 I need to make a quick stop before we go to the party" CLIFFORD already knew where they were going Mike Mike had to have his weed. "Alright man I got you"but you won't believe what went down after you left to go meet up with Stacy" CLIFFORD gave him a run down on everything that went down and how Dean Johnston was making him meet her in her office after school so his parents wouldn't find out.

Mike Mike was all hyped up after CLIFFORD told him everything "C-Rock you wild boy! "You the man yo"! He said all excitedly! "I can't wait till we get to the party I'm fucking bout 10 bitches tonight and I'm get my Dick sucked by 5" he laughed. CLIFFORD laughed with him "Alright man let me find something to wear and jump in the shower be ready at 10 man" "Bet" Mike Mike said and they hung up.

CLIFFORD layed out his out fit for the party he decided on his True Religion fit he had copped the other day from the mall with his Giuseppe sneakers and jumped in the shower. He couldn't get Jashay off his mind all he could think about was how good and tight her pucci was and how wet it got. He began to Jack him self off in the shower with thoughts of how he had sexed her earlier. "Grrrr" he yelled out as he bust nutt! CLIFFORD finished his shower and turned the water off, he reached  out blindly and grabbed a towel through the steam, he wiped his face, when he looked up he was staring in the eyes of Nancy (Mrs.Smith) who had been standing there masturbating while watching him doing the same and take a shower! "Omg mom what are you doing?!" "You scared me!" He said as He tried to hurry and cover himself. "Oh um well um sweetie I came up to bring your laundry and well um I was going to grab your dirty laundry and start a New load" she stumbled over her words. "I'm sorry sweetie I didn't mean to scare you" "it's ok mom" he said trying to play it off. "So where are you headed tonight? I see you have clothes laid out, do you have a date with one of those pretty little cheer leaders" she chuckled nervously. "No mom I'm just going to a party" "Ok sweetie be safe and make sure you are home by curfew" "ok mom" Nancy bent over to grab the dirty laundry before leaving his room and CLIFFORD noticed she didn't have on any panties, instantly something clicked in his head and started to think about his momma (Evelyn) and their game and his dick got hard.

Before Mrs. Smith (Nancy) knew what was going on CLIFFORD had all 9 inches of his hard dick inside of her fucking her from the back "CLIFFORD Son n'n' noo stop! wait! omg! yes! noo!""What are you doing!!!?" she said pretending that she wanted him to stop "CLIFFORD noooo" she cried out, but CLIFFORD couldn't hear her words nor did he notice that she was throwing it back  because he had blacked out and his thoughts were filled with rage. But unbeknownst to him She was enjoy every stroke! "Shut the fuck up and take this dick" he pounded hard and fast. "You wanted to play your game now take it!" Nancy had no idea about a game, but she took it and boy was she enjoying it! A few more strokes and he was ready to bust he pulled out spinned her around and demanded her to knees, "Open your mouth" He said, a few more strokes with his hand and he yelled out "grrrrrrr uggghhh!!!" and he let his load off in her mouth, her face, some even got in her hair! "Gr gr" he moaned as his nut came to an end, he took his dick and slapped her in the mouth with it. "You liked that huh" he said with a sinister laugh, he slapped it on her mouth again, Mrs. Smith jumped up with tears in her eyes faking anger and yelled "You bastard!" and slapped him storming out of his room and going in to her room slamming the door! It brought him back to reality! "Omg what have I done!!!" he said running behind her he knocked on her room door. "mom I'm sorry I don't know what came over me! Please mom I'm sorry!" "Get away from me I want nothing to do with you" but behind that closed door Nancy (Mrs. Smith) was laying across her bed with the biggest smile on her face, she hadn't been fucked like that in years and she enjoyed every minute of it!!!