Nancy

CLIFFORD ran back to his room and threw on his clothes, he grabbed his car keys and his cell and ran down the stairs, when he opened the door he bumped into Mr.Smith who was coming in from work. CLIFFORD got nervous because he thought Mr.Smith knew about the encounter between him and Nancy (Mrs. Smith).

"Hello son are you headed out?" CLIFFORD nerves got the best of him and he began to shake dropping his cell phone and keys "Fuck" he said as he picked up his phone noticing the screen had cracked" Mr. Smith stood there with a stern look on his face! "I'm sorry dad I didn't mean to say that in front of you" Mr. Smith chuckled "its ok son we all slip up every once in awhile""So where are you headed to in a rush Son?" even though he was upset about cracking his phone screen he let out a sigh of relief because he knew his dad didn't know anything about what happened between him and Nancy.

"I'm headed to a party that a girl from school is having" "Ok son you be safe out there, no drinking and make sure that you're home by curfew!" "Ok Dad" CLIFFORD started to walk towards his car. "Son" Mr. Smith called out. Clifford stopped "Yes Dad" "Nancy told me about well you know umm about what happened earlier" CLIFFORD began to panick! "And I just wanna tell you that she was very pleased with your performance!" "Wtf" CLIFFORD thought to himself! "In fact Son when you get in tonight come join us in our bedroom!" He walked in the house and closed the door leaving CLIFFORD standing there with his mouth open!

CLIFFORD got in his car in a daze, he sat there for a minute talking to him self "What the Hell is going on?" "Did he just tell me that he knew about what I did to mom and that they want me to join them in their bed room when I get home!" "This is all a dream" he kept saying to himself. "And what the Fuck does he mean join "Us" in our bedroom?!"

Still with thoughts weighing heavily on his mind CLIFFORD backed out of the Driveway to go pick up Mike Mike! He turned up his music to clear his mind as he drove. He arrived at Mike Mike house and he was already outside waiting. "What's up Bro" Mike Mike said as he got in the car. "You ready to slide up in some honeys tonight" Mike Mike said all hyped thinking about all the fly girls that was gonna be at the party.

CLIFFORD faked excitement because he had a lot on his mind but he went along with his friend. "Hell yea I can't wait to get my hands on Jashay, I gots to get me some more of that" they both laughed and dabbed each other. They made small talk, "Yo man pull over right here" Mike Mike said refering to the spot that doubled as a corner store and weed spot. "I'll be right out" he said jumping out the car.

As CLIFFORD was sitting in the car his phone vibrated with a text message, he looked at his cracked screen it was from Mom (Nancy) his heart began to race as he opened the message...
      "Sweetie I just want to let you"
        Know that I am not upset with"
        You. Neither is your dad I have
        Been attracted to You since the first day we
         Picked you up. I knew I could
         Have never told you that. Son
         The way you just took it and
         Beat it up omg! I'm getting wet
         Just thinking about it!
          When your dad got home I
         Saved your sweet juice and
         Let him drink it from my honey
         Well. When you get home
          Tonight we have a surprise
          For you. Have fun sweetie
          Enjoy your night 😘 p.s by
          The way Son that Dick now
           Belongs to me!!!"