Dean Johnston

"Mr. Anderson you know you could be expelled for your actions!" Dean Johnston said sternly "Both you and Miss Jones" "But Dean Johnston" she cut him off. "There is no buts, it is absolutely unacceptable!!" Dean Johnston spoke in all seriousness. "My God Mr. Anderson you have to much going for yourself to be pulling such inappropriate acts, you have a 4.0 grade average, you're already getting offers for Scholarships, you are the Star Quarterback, and you mean to tell me you are willing to jeopardize all of that for some Ass!" CLIFFORD was shocked by her words, Even though he knew they were true. He was beating himself up for allowing him self to get caught up in Jashays web. "Dean Johnston I know that I made a mistake and I'm sorry, but please my parents can't find out about this it will kill them or worse they will kill me!" "You should have thought about that before you had all the Big Dick up in Miss Jones" CLIFFORD eyes bulged! He couldn't believe the words that were coming from Dean Johnston's mouth. Dean Johnston was always so well reserved and he never expected this from her. Dean Johnston picked up the phone to call CLIFFORD'S parents. He jumped from his seat and grabbed the phone and slammed it down! "What are you doing Mr. Anderson? You are out of line! Have a seat now!" She knew that he was playing right into her trap. "Please Dean Johnston, I will do anything! Service hours, after school tutoring, Anything! Just please don't call my parents"

Dean Johnston could hear the urgency in his voice, and at that moment she knew that she had him exactly where she wanted him. She never intended to call his parents, it was all in her plan to make things go exactly how she wanted them to go. She sat there as if she was contemplating. "Ok Mr. Anderson I'm going to give you a chance, but you will do exactly what I tell you and if I'm not satisfied, I will be calling your parents!" He sat up straight in his chair. "Yes ma'am anything! Thank you Dean Johnston" CLIFFORD let out a sigh of relief, but little did he know the worst was yet to come.

"Meet me here in my office after school on Monday 5:00 sharp! Not a minute late!" are we clear?! She said sternly. " Yes ma'am Dean Johnston loud and clear" "Now get out of here and make the best of your weekend." without another word CLIFFORD grabbed his book bag and left her office.

Once CLIFFORD left her office the coast was clear. Dean Johnston reached in her bottom desk drawer and grabbed her "BLACK STALLION" (HER VIBRATOR) She couldn't contain herself, every since she had seen Cliffords big juicy Dick, she wanted to feel it inside of her! I'm fact she wanted to push Miss Jones out of the way and take him in her mouth!

In a fury she pulled her skirt above her waist and positioned her legs up on her desk. Her pucci was already soaked from her encounter with CLIFFORD so the Black Stallion went in with ease. "Mhmm" she moaned as she imagined it was CLIFFORD entering her slow and deep. "Ugh yes! You see how wet you got this pucci?" she pulled it out and licked her juices from it. She imagined CLIFFORD was there "mhmm baby you want a taste?" She then stuck her finger inside of her dripping wet box and then sucked the cum off her finger as if it was CLIFFORD'S lips around her finger tasting her sweet honey nectar, "you like how that taste Daddy? Its more where that came from" she smiled in ecstasy!

She threw her head back as she re entered the Black Stallion "Uggghhh!!!" She cried out "you are so big!" She started out slow, then got faster "Don't play with this pucci beat it damn it" She applied more pressure and got faster and harder. "Oh CLIFFORD" "that's right daddy give it to momma" she cooed as she continued to fuck herself in a frenzy. "Right there baby yes that's my spot!""yes yes yes! Beat this pucci" she got harder and within seconds she was about to reach her "climax" "Come on baby you almost there" with her other hand she rubbed her clitoris, her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and at that moment she let her orgasm take over her body "ahhhhhhhh" she cried out, her legs trembled, her body shook, "I'm cummmming!!!!" She was so caught up that she didn't realize that the door was open and there stood the school janitor Mr. Fred!!!