Stressed

I ran to the nearest hotel and bought a room. Running to the room I sat on the bed, I need to call my brother but my phone is broken. I put my head in my hands knowing my brother is probably going crazy.

I sniffed and smelt something amazing, the scent smelling just like Jonas. I backed up into the corner of my bed as the door busted open,"Listen this time don't run." Jonas sat on the bed slowly and I bit the inside of my lip scared.

Jonas sighed and looked up into my eyes showing love and...lust? "Laura.. I'm the alpha king. And you're my soul mate, you are the queen. The moon goddess put us together. But, how are you a werewolf?"

I pull my knees to my chest and I move the hair from my neck showing him the bloody bite mark that is slowly healing,"Who did this?" Looking up at him I shrugged not really knowing who did it.

Jonas was clenching his fists and it looked like his hands were starting to bleed.

I grab his fists and hold them. I jumped a bit feeling sparks going throughout my whole body,"What is this feeling?"

He smiled sweetly calming down from my touch,"Soul mates have a special touch. You feel it only with me." I look at him telling him to explain more.

He sighed and looked at our hands,"Now that I've found you, your in danger. You're my weakness and now that I've found you you're going to have to be protected at all times. I'm going to find who did this to you and he's going to die a painful and slow death. You're also a rogue, until you join my pack. And it's really huge so you'll have a lot of people to meet."

I pull away and shudder,"Can I use your phone to call my brother? Mine is broke." Grabbing his phone and unlocking it he hands it to me and I dial my brothers number putting it to my ear as it rings.

Jonas walks out to give us privacy as soon as he walks out Derik picks up. "Hey Derik."

I started getting nervous knowing I can't tell him about what's happened to me," LAURA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! It's 9 o' clock at night and I've called you 16 times."

I pull the phone away from my ear until he finished yelling," Yea about that I dropped my phone and it's broke. I'm staying at a hotel called Holiday inn for the night I'll be home tomorrow."

I could just see it, my brother is probably pacing back and forth,"Fine. But lock your door okay?" I smile and nod but realize he can't see me,"Of course. Goodnight." I hang up and walk out of the room and hand Jonas his phone,"I'm going back home tomorrow."

He takes the phone looking at me and sighing,"Alright. But I will come over sometime. To explain things better." I nod and walk back up to my room, I don't think I'm ready to be with someone.

Turning off the light I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling thinking about everything that's happened to me today. I'm a werewolf, a monster, how am I going to hide this secret from my brother?

Oh no. He's going to be so scared and never want to see me again. My eyes water and I blink them away just as fast as the tears form. I won't have any family left.

I'll have to stay with Jonas, the alpha king. I shuddered at the thought, he must be the most powerful man and wolf in the country.

Since he does own this country, before I found out he was a werewolf I could feel power and strength radiate off of him. He must've taken me home the day I passed out too.

I remember my nightmare, it was so close to what actually happened. Why didn't the wolf just kill me? Why'd he turn me? Was I bait? Crap.

Does he know I'm Jonas's mate? Double crap. If he knows then he must be out to get Jonas. Now that I'm a werewolf does that mean my brother is in trouble? That someone will go after him? Wait!! I'm a rogue so that means his pack will want to come after me!

I have no other choice but to join his pack unless I want to be killed by someone because I'd like to live till at least 70. I chuckle imagining what I'd be like at age 70, still chasing people around hitting them upside the head with my cane. Maybe I should work out.

I'm not fat or anything but I'd like to stay in shape since I'm a werewolf now. Wait.. I'm his mate, that means...I'm gonna be having children with him!! And he's huge! Muscles bulging and he's tall making me look like a midget. But he's so hot!!

At least I know he works out. I should attack him and see what he does. Yeah that's what I'll do. Test his skills and see if he can actually protect me like he says he will.

Does this mean my percentage of dying is greater now that I'm a werewolf? Because I know packs have war and he's the king so people must try to overthrow him every once in a while.

Maybe I can be trained and become a warrior and be strong like he is. I mean I used to take karate class for self defense because my brother thought I'd need it since I'm his baby sister and he's not always with me.

Ever since our parents died he's been more stressed out and protective. I don't see why though because it's not like something happened to him. Like no one is after him. Or is there?

Dang, my life has became so much more complicated.