Going home

Alexis's POV

When I was finally able to wake up I was moving slightly then BAM it hit me everything that happened and when I looked up it was the Greek god himself, he was carrying me to the most breathtaking house no scratch that mansion I've ever seen in my entire life. Then he saw me staring he looked at me with those breathtaking eyes and I blushed and he smirked. After I realize he was carrying me I wanted him to put me down but at the same time I didn't. So I just laid there in his arms letting his warm overtake me into sleep once again.

Uugghh where am I

I was looking around and I saw it was dark outside my dad was so going to kill me for not being home to cook and clean up " I am so dead" I said to myself internally groaning. That's when I heard a groan I was terrified to see what was next to me but when I looked over my jaw dropped. Holy crab cakes it's ALARIC SLATER OMG then everything from earlier came rushing back for the second time today. That when I noticed he was shirtless ever muscle was defined like it was chiseled into stone he had an 8-pack and a lot of tattoos all over his chest and going around his buff arms I had the urge to trace them with my greedy fingers. Then I was busted for staring.

"Like what you see kitten" he said in a husky morning voice that made my heart drop to my stomach.

"Y-yes..I mean no...I-I don't know" all I could hear at that point was deep chuckles and me sitting there looking down probably looking like a tomato. "You're adorable when you blush baby girl" he whispered in my ear making me tense I looked up only to see how close we were and let me tell you he was super close as in like 2 inches. Alaric was staring straight into my eyes with worry and something I never thought I would see on the great Alaric slater adoration.

"C-can you t-take me h-home p-please" I said I was horrified at what my so called father might do but I had to go home some time and I don't thing I was ready to tell someone I didn't even know about my home problems........yet.

ALARIC'S POV

Once I took Alexis upstairs to my room I took off my shirt and laid next to her trying not to wake her she just seemed so tired after a minute or two I dosed off to sleep myself staring at her.

I could feel someone looking at me as I woke up that angered me knowing somebody was in my room without permission then I remembered the girl I brought home. Alexis. I opened my eyes to find her staring at my chest roaming over my tattoos not even noticing me awake I smirked to myself knowing she liked what she saw.

"Like what you see kitten" was all I said to her then she looked down blushing a deep deep red.
"Y-yes...I mean no...I don't know" was all she said I knew I was right that when she looked up and I saw the bruise on her face and I started to worry and adore her somehow I don't ever know myself.

"C-can you t-take me h-home p-please" she said with fear in her voice

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY Guys just wanted to say vote and comment I really hope you like my new book it's my first so please don't be hateful      LOVE YOU GUYS❤️❤️❤️

-Master ninja panda