DON'T PANIC

ALEXIS'S POV

I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. I couldn't breathe. The breath literally wouldn't reach my lungs, I could feel myself panic because of the darkness. All of a sudden the ground came rising up and fast then I was on the floor in a fetal position. I know I've felt this all before I was having a panic attack and a bad one at that, the I saw a light and a bunch of blurry figures gather around me. Yet there was one that stood out, it was a man I could tell from his stature and he was tall built and broad. He was yelling something but everything sounded like it was underwater; I was under water then that man came closer and I realized who it was it wasn't a teacher, it was Alaric.

He raised my body up into his sturdy arms and carried me bridal style. He was warm and firm, but soft if that even makes any sense. Maybe the lack of air was getting to me. He sat in a chair with me on his lap my head on his chest while rocking me. All of a sudden I could hear but only him.

"It's OK, no one will hurt you I'm here, I'm here." He soothed me " no one will harm you, your safe, no one will hurt" after I had calmed done a little I noticed everyone looking at us and it made me freak out a little and cling to Alaric even more than I already was. He noticed my discomfort and practically growled at 25 people. They looked away very quickly, just then I noticed I was holding on to him so tightly my entire hand was whiter as a sheet. He didn't seem to notice though he was starting right at me and I didn't know what to do I've never been this close to anyone before let alone a man. I noticed a scar going through his eyebrow and beside his edit intrigued me very much. Just then I looked away and studdered out " I'm s-so so s-sor-r-ry" I scrambled to get off his lap before he hurt me like everyone else. Yet he surprises me once again, Alaric grabs me by the hips and swings my body to straddle him and he looks me right in the eye. He doesn't say anything for a few moments, just stares no one says a single word I actually forgot anyone was with us. Then he speaks so only I can hear "don't worry about it baby girl."

He called me baby girl holy crab cakes.

"W-what" I studdered again and reminded myself to slap myself later. "I said don't worry about it" he came closer and his lips brushed against my ear making me shudder "baby girl" he finished. He seriously did not just do that why would he want a whore like me. All of a sudden he tensed but it took me a moment to understand why. Oh no.

I SAID THAT OUT LOUD!!!!!!

He looked over at me and I could have swore that his eyes turned a couple of shades darker "what did you say" the thing that terrified me wasn't that he was a guy or super muscular or even that he was a gang leader. It was that he didn't yell just a terrifying whisper that lead to a deafening silence. "N-nothing" I could see he didn't believe me. "How could an angel such as yourself be called such a demeaning name you are the purest creature I've come across in all 18 years of my life." What he said no one has ever said to me ever. No one has called me anything except bad thing, terrible things. Then I did something that surprised everyone I huge him with everything I had in me and in reality I was terrified he would push me away. Yet something deep inside locked away said he never would no doubt he would always be there. But I ignored it. Then we heard something that sent chills down to my very soul.

A gunshot

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it. I loved writing it.💋🐼

-Master ninja panda