A start to a new beginning

ALARIC'S POV

He's good I'll admit it. Hunter had her file on my desk in 20 minutes.

Name: Alexis Gilbert
Address:31281 east Wilbur street
Description:brown hair, blue eyes,5'5", A average student, 102 pounds, virgin

Family:father, mother(deceased), only child, no other family(mother died in car accident drunk driver 11 years ago died instantly only survive 6 year old daughter alexis)

Hospital record: Alexis Gilbert over the past 10 years has came in with a variety of bruises and broken bones including broken arm, leg, collar bone. Fractured skull, foot, hand..............

I couldn't read the rest why did she have so many injurys? Where did they come from? What or who gave them to her? All the questions running through my head were doing me into a burning rage so I got up so fast my chair dragged across the floor in a high pitched squeal. I flipped my desk and all the papers flew everywhere. Then I punched a hole again and again. I couldn't stop the rage that's inside me I threw everything and deep down inside I know where all this rage is from I just can't admit it to myself. After a while I calmed down and told one of the maids to come up and clean, replace furniture, and patch up all the holes.

I went to sleep after a long night of tossing and turning not knowing what was to come.

ALEXIS'S POV

Monday morning what a wonderful time (note the sarcasm). When I got up enough to see the clock it was 5:48 am and school startled at 8. After about half a hour I finally managed to drag myself out of bed and into the shower. Standing there in the warm running water gave me peace but when I looked down to see all the blood washing away that peace shattered. Once out of the shower it was 6:40, I went to my closet and grabbed a black shirt, a back and gray sweatshirt, gray leggings, and black converse. I quietly went downstairs making sure not to wake up the demon aka my dad, and started my walk to hell.

ALARIC'S POV

I woke up only having 45 minutes to make it to school not really like I cared anyway but eh. It was a cold morning so I decided on dark jeans, black military style boots and a black shirt with a gray jacket. After getting ready I went to the garage grabbing and twirling my keys to my baby on my finger. My car was a Lamborghini Diamante black with red rims and lights.

I got in and caressed her leather interiors because because what car owner dosen't

I got in and caressed her leather interiors because because what car owner dosen't. Then i was off to school.

-------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this is a really short and boring chapter but I promise the next one will be the Queens candy buys my lovelys.🐼💋

-Master ninja panda