First day, first sight

June, 2013
Bighit building, Seul, South Korea.
I very rarely got nervous. Usually I was a confidence monster. But, well not today. Today I was going to meet the boys who will form my music career, and therefore, change my life forever. I had every right to be nervous. My palms were soaked in sweat and my feet trembled a little as I followed the head secretary of the Bighit building to the practise room. For some reason though, I couldn't hold in a smile.
I walked in the practise room. A huge room with mirrors, dancing bars. I already felt like a proffesional kpoper. I had a great feeling, that unfortunately wasn't enough to releive me from the butterflies in my stomach. But once I saw the five guys sitting on the floor I felt the butterflies flying away.

RAPMOSTER: Hey! Nice to meet you, I am Kim Namjoon. Just call me Rapmonster. Welcome! -said a tall guy with amazing hair and pearly teeth.-
JIN: Annyeong! My name is Kim Seok Jin. Good to see you! -rushed in another guy, smiling brightely-
SUGA: Hello there! The name is Min Yoongi. I prefer to be called Suga. Welcome aboard. -Said a guy with a sleepy babyface-
J-HOPE: Good morning! I'm Jung Hoseok. I prefere to be callex J-hope. I know it's silly, but...oh well. Nice to meet you!-that was the guy with the most energy in the room, how was he so awake at 9o'clock on a saturday morning?-
JIMIN: Annyeong! What's up? My name is Park Jimin! And yours? -asked the short boy with the squishy cheeks-
JUNGKOOK: Good morning guys! I am Jeon Jungkook. It's great to finally meet everyone!
JIMIN: Well...not everyone.
Wait did he just blush?
JUNGOOK: What do you mean?
JIMIN: We are still waiting for...Taehyung.
V: Did someone say my name?
    The deep, soft voice was coming from behind me. Naturally I turned.
     He was handsome. Not just handsome...so much more than that. His eyes were smiling as his hair playfully covered them slightely. And his lips, a bit chopped, but still so smooth. I was hopping nobody in the room could hear my raising heartbeat.
V: Hey! I am Kim Taehyung. I like been called V. Great to meet you all!
     Kim Taehyung. Such beautifull name. I could listen to it all day. Suddelnly my name seems so lame. I wish I had a more interesting name.
V: And you are...?
Everyone had introdused themselves and had deeped the room to an akward silence, waiting for me to introduce myself aswell. I had known these people for less than thirty minutes and I had already embarassed myself. To Taehyungs eyes most of all.
JUNGKOOK: Umm... Hey there! I'm Jeon Jungkook! Nice to meet you and welcome!
V: Thank you, Jungkook.
    My heart shattered when I heard his lips softly spelling out my name. I've never liked it more. But it was then that I noticed how Jimin was glued to Taehyung. He was talking to him and laughing, finding any excuse to touch him. Pitty...I actually like Jimin. It's a pitty. Because I want Tae for myself. Only for myself. And for that to happen, sorry Jimin.
Hello from the writer!!
So...as you may have realised I am narrating this story from Jungkook's point of view (just wanted to put that out there). I will probably do other points of view too in the future.