How the end begun

We went back to the guys. Taehyung was holding my hand tight. His worm fingers huged mine and his palm felt like a blanket on my skin. I was only sad to let go. We were keeping it a secret from the boys, mainly because we were scared of their reaction. What if they didn't support us? Plus relationships and idols aren't supposed to go together. It was an unspoken rule of thumb. The vkook supporters were mine and Tae's safe space. We spent hours and hours reading fanfictions that made us giggled and blush. Those nights would always end up with a dead make out session. Nothing more, but I was happy.

Taehyung's POV (hell yeah, first POV!!!)
I was so nervous to give him his present, but I was more happy to see the bunny smile in his face as he received it.

Taehyung's POV (hell yeah, first POV!!!)I was so nervous to give him his present, but I was more happy to see the bunny smile in his face as he received it

He blushed too. And so did I, because for some reason his gift was unexpected to me. I didn't want to let go his arm before entering the changerooms. I hate doing that. I hate hiding how much I love Jungkook everyday. It hurts. Sometimes I just want to stand at the top of the tallest building in Korea-what am I saying, I ment the tallest building in the world- and scream at the top of my lungs: "I love you Jeon Jungkook". And then I think to my self: "Is it worth the risk?"

(Sorry Tea sweety for not using your idea! You will make out with Tae in the other story, someday 😂😘)