Four years

Australia, 2017
Another show. Another stadium filled  with beutifull people cheering us on! Andrenaline, stress, excitement. Many emotions that haven't changed for four years. That's how long I've been a member of BTS. Best four years of my life.
But it wasn't just about the music, the dancing, the fans, the friendships. It was about love. V and I have our four year anniversary, tonight. I almost can't believe my luck. I perform next to the love of my life, and I will do so today as well.
S: JUNGKOOOOOOOK!
JK: WHAT?
S: Have you seen my lucky boxers?
JK: How am I suppose to know where you put your boxers?!
S: Well at least help me?
JK: UGHHHHH! FINE!
And so we begun a long research for Yoongi's boxers. Jin and Jimin were helping. Tae and Rapmon were inside the makeup room. Hobie? He didn't feel like helping, so he was just laughing at us from the couch.
T: Hey hey! What's up with you guys?

Tae screamed as he got out of the makeup room. I raised my head from the dirty floor that had swallowed Suga's boxers to respond to him. But I was speechless.

I found it hard to believe how a person could ever make a few pieces of fabric appear to be so magical

I found it hard to believe how a person could ever make a few pieces of fabric appear to be so magical. My heart skipted a beat and I had to open my mouth, because of how heavy my breathing had become. Tae turned to me and smiled. He knew. I immidiately looked away. It wasn't fear. I would never be able to make Tae feel the way I felt. He would never look up to me the way I looked up to him. My place was down.
T: Um...Jungkookie can you came with me for a sec? I...want you to see something.
JK: sure.
I followed him. Once the others couldn't see us anymore he grabbed my hand. His long, beautifull fingers were now tangled with mine. Such a harmonic mix.
He took me behind the curtain that would soon open to reveal BTS to millions of fans. We were their dream. But little did all of those screaming fans know, that before they lived their dream I would live my own.
T: It's nice here.
JK: Yes, nice.
T: Happy four years.
Those were the words he said as he handed me a medium sized package tied with a thick, black ribbon.
My fingers trembled as I opened it. It was a sketchbook! Gosh, I really needed one, and this one was special, Taehyung had given it to me.
T: Open it!
Tears covered my eyes. He had made a fanart of me and him kissing! It was so precious. I didn't say anything, I just kissed him. At first he was soft, gentle. Treating my mouth as if it was a glass of red wine. It had a smooth, exotic taste, but he had to be careful not to break it. I for once, was braver.
My left hand grabbed his neck and stroked it gently, as if it wanted to draw the attension away from my right hand, who was slowly tauching it's way in Tae's shirt. All I felt was his smile underneath my tongue.