How WE begun (pt.1)

Bighit building, Seul, South Korea
September, 2013
Practise has been going great. As soon I finish school I rush to Bighit, my new home. We practise the rest of the day. First a bit singing and then a lot of dancing. We don't always practise all together. Jin, Jimin and...Tae are with me in the vocal line. We practise seperately from the rap line wich is consisted og Suga, J-hope and Rapmonster. When we practise dancing we also are seperated to groups, depenting on our abilities. I practise with Jimin and J-Hope and some times Suga practises with us too. V, I've never seen him dancing, but he hasn't either. Thank god, because I dance like trash, at least compared to Jimin. This dude has the whole package. Sweet, funny, with a great body and an even greater voice.
This is why I was super nervous about the group practises. Basically once a week we would gather and practise a collective choreography for the first video. On one hand hand I was excited, because I would see V outside the vocal practise and the thirty minute brake. But then I remembered that I completely sucked at dancing. Panic, agoni. I'll screw up. I kept telling myself as I walked towards rhe practise room the day of the first rehearsal.
When I arrived noone was there. Except for Tae!! Freag!!
V: Oh! Hey Jungkook! Sup?
JK: H...Hi there Ta...V hyung. Everything is great, what about you?
V: Good! Um... a bit nervous I guess.
JK: But why??
V: I don't know...just...all of you guys are going to watch me dance and....yeah.
JK: Oh...yeah I understand.
I know on the first day I saw him I had sworn to make him mine. But...I was weak in front of him.
V: Hey, you ok?
(I suppose I was starring into space while thinking about him. QUICK JUNGKOOK! AN EXCUSE!)
JK: Yeah, I didn't sleep well last night...that's really all.
V:Oh, yeah I understand. Ah! Bitheway I ment to ask you...
( Once these words escaped his mouth I was overflown with fantasies. Ask me to...what Tae? Come on!!)
V:...What time are we finishing tonigh?
(Crushed. That wasn't the question I was hoping for.)
JK: Oh! Um...I think at around.....nine?
V: Oh that's early...
JK: I guess they want us to sleep more so we can be fresh for new tortures tomorrow.
(It wasn't excactely a joke, but he laughed anyway. Such a cristal clear, heavy laugh. Almost magical...)
V: ***laughing*** well...since we are finishing this early do you maybe wanna grab a bite?
(YES! FINALLY! I GET TO GO ON A...DATE? No...It can't be it. Dang...excited for nothing)
JK: I mean...yeah! Sure! Count me in! I don't know about the others though...
(And then V's face stoped been happy. Like a swich swiched off. His happy eyes got darker. Akwardness filled his body, his movements)
V: Oh...um...I...was kind of...thinking...just me and...you...but ONLY if you Want!!
(Shoot... so it WAS a date. Crap. The look in his eyes showed me he was dead serious. Happines, anxiousness, confiousion.)
JK:Yeah! Of course! No problem! KFC?
V:***laughing again*** you know it!
(That was it!  I had regained my confidence. I had a big plan for that date. Date? Yeah!)
Yello!
I hope you guys like how this turned out.
See ya later😘😘