tell everything???

Aphmau pov

"Everyone get back I know what I am doing!" I yell everyone ran to the other side of the house."cece what do you want " I yell at the glowing white thing.it had white eyes and hair but a black tail and ears."bree wants me to tell you all the truth" cece said in a domestic voice.

"bree wants me to tell you all the truth" cece said in a domestic voice

(This is what transformed you look like)

" you're probably wondering why I look like this well two different sides of the story one Aaron knows in the other I know so where should I begin oh yes I know from the beginning" cece said laughing." Well my mother is a Shadow Demon the queen of all of them my dad is the king of the nether I don't know how these two paths crossed but they did somehow and as we all know Irene is the one that took down my dad and my mom has been trying to go and get me to be the queen of the nether for all I know is that place sucks and is no fun up here it's way more fun to mess around with people but I stayed to myself I don't eat normal food only eat animals and drink blood as you know you might call me a vampire a monster but it really depends sometimes I can transform into things how I feel sometimes I can get out of control speaking of that I'm a little hungry" cece said her eyes turning a little more reder." CeCe come over here for a second" I said putting the needle behind my back." Sure thing can I have a little nibble out of your arm" cece said drooling." Sure" I said knowing that I have a plan but the others look at me like I'm crazy."a..a..a...aphmau what are you don't" Aaron said his voice was shaking." I know what I'm doing " I whispered back to him. CC came close enough for me to stab her in the arm with a needle and injected medicine side of her."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" CeCe yelled."wHaT dId YoU dO tO mE"cece said falling to the floor.

Bree pov

I seen my mom when I turn in to cece."m..mommy is tha..t...y...y...y...you" I said running to her."Oh mommy's little girl how much evil have you did" my mom said."mom I don't do evil my other sides do" I said looking at the floor."dear I know you have a hard time in your true forum but your brother has no problem with at least I think" my mom side with her blak eyes.just then I felt a sharp pain in my arm and you it was aphmau sticking me with the needle just thin everything turned White. "B..b...bree your back" aphmau yelled coming in to a hug then I just moved and sat on the couch."aphmau and everyone else can you please leave the room I need to talk to Aaron" I said looking at him."NO I WILL NOT LET THIS MONSTER BE ALONE WITH ANY OF MY FRIENDS" Laurence said yelling in my faces . Aaron grabbed laurance by the collar of his shirts"NO NOES TALKS TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT NOW GO UP STAIRS" Aaron said yelling in his faces then let laurance go and everyone else left the room."i..i..I am....s..so... sorry" I said sobing in to his shirt" there's nothing to be sorry about I can help you control your side but you have to trust me do you trust me" Aaron said  stroking my hair.  I nod my head Softly." I think I am just going home" I said getting up."wait I know who can help to" Aaron said grabbing my wrist."who" I said excited."travis" Aaron said smiling."TRAVIS" I yell." Someone called me" Travis said running down stairs." I need you to watch over bree" Aaron said."ok" travis said grabbing my wrist and pulling me out the house somehow he knows where I live."do you want to play some video games" I said looking up at him. In his beautiful green eyes and his white hair sine."bree you like what to see" travis said flirting thin my faces got hot."You look cute when you are blushing" travis said smirking."s...s...shut up" I laugh. Sat next to me and sayed " who a about we do a bet" travis said looking at me." OK if I bet you then you have to do anything thing I want " I side determine to win." And if I win you have to do anything  I want for 2 whole days" travis said smirking."Deal" we both said at the some time.

(Time skip 30 minutes later)

"NOOOOO" I cried out " how did you beat me I call cheats" I said like I was a 4 year old. " Well I play this game 24/7" travis said laughing."ok now you have to.......

To me continued.........