...WHAT

I see travis smiling and tears comeing out his eyes i smile and got up and walked up to him i forgot that fans was here and i kissed travis everyone yelled "OMG" and "AWW" i smiled i felt trav put his arm around me.

We walked out and Blake walked with us to the car i swear i seen that nurse at the hospital at the corner of my eye i just Shrugged it off and got in to the limo.

                ~ LE TIME SKIP~

me and trav got out the car and got in the house i could feel the pain on my arm i didnt want to tell travis he would get worried i just we up stairs and i havent see zoey in a bit i open her door and see twy and zoey talking "bree i am SO SO SO sorry that i was not there for you when you need me" zoey said as she ran up to me and hug me "zoe its fine" i said "no its not and to make it up to you i got you something for you" zoey said.

She pulled out a box from her closet "open it" she said twy just watched eating her popcorn I open the box it was a spell book called for good or for evil i picked is up " I LOVE IT" i said zoey smiled "i knew you would" zoey said i hugged zoey and she hug back "AWW" twy said i just laugh and walk in to my room i forgot travis was here he was laying 9n my bed waiting for me i smiled i layed next to him he raped his arm around me and i could feel hus body heat "i love you" i said "i love you more" travis said just then there was a loud BOOM. Noise down stairs i jumped up and so did travis we both ran down stairs and it was garroth  "WHAT THE HELL IS WORNG WITH YOU" i yelled at him why just why would he do that my poor door "sorry but i have to do this" garroth said and he kissed me travis push him off "hands.off.my.girlfriend." travis said his voice dark and his skin was turning gray "s-s-sorry" garroth said and ran back to the guys house travis skin "what just happened" i said "I AM GOING TO KILL GARROTH" travis yelled i gave travis a kiss in the cheek to clam him down and it worked travis picked me up i raped my legs around his wast he carry my to the bathroom "what arewe doing in here?" I asked "we a cleaning your lips" travis said i laugh he grabbed the papper towels and wet it a bit and wiped my mouth i thought he was kidding he then kisses me i smiled and walked in to my room and layed down travis layed next to me.

I slowly fell asleep

( LA TIME SKIP )

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon i got up and ran downthe stairs and in to the kitchen. I see zoey and travis cooking they was laughing,singing, and danceing i got jelly so i walked up to travisand gave him a kiss "oooo morning kiss i hope i get these every morning" travissaid smileing i look at zoey she looked pretty mad she should have never tryed with my hunny the food was done and we ate be zoey ate in her room guess she was really mad eh she will get over it "bree want to come to the park with me" travis asked "sure" i said i go up stairs and change in to a red crop, top blue jeans, and white vans.

I walk down stairs and see travis waiting for me at the door we walked to the park some people gave me a weird look because i had a eye patch on my eye that was red.

We got to the park and i see aph,aaron, Lawrence,garroth, Kaitlyn, and kawii~Chan and there was a big picnic i run over to everyone and hug them we started to talk and it was all ready dark there was fairy lights up so we could see and travis took me to thus spot where there was a lake and lights it was breath takeing just then travis got on one knee and pulled out a ring "bree love i love you and the first time i seen you i was like damn she is fine" travis said i laugh alittle "but when we firsted kissed i knew that you was the one i want to spend my whole life with" i was crying at this point "and every time we kiss i fall in love all over again and i hope one day that we have kids that are beautiful as you so will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me" with that i said "YES 1M TIMES YES" i kiss him and he put the ring on my finger i was crying a river we walked back to everyone rhe girls was talking about how big the Diamond was i have never been so happy

       ( 7 years later )

Me and travis are married and moved in to a house not to far from the others and we have 3 kids 2 girls 1 boy my life couldnt be better i let zoey have the house and twyla moved in with her "I LOVE THAT STORY MOMMY" Jimmy said "and that is how me and your dad fell in love" i said and we went to go i still sing just not as much

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

and that is the ead sorry it wasnt more i just am not in to aphmau no more so i ended the book and i would never just be like ok i am ending it here forever no i would try to finsh it first so that is it i hoped you liked it

                     STAY A BOSS

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆