new room mate

Me and zoey made it home and travis told everyone that I was home but I told him not to talk about zoey she doesn't like the people that bullied us in high school. " hey zoey you want to go food shopping with me" I yelled from down stairs " sure be down in a minute" zoey yelled back I walked over to the couch and sat down.

20 minutes later

I had got tired of waiting so I walked up there and open the door to see zoey asleep on the bed "ZOEY GET YOUR BUTT UP I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 20 MINUTES NOW" I yell zoey fell off the bed is laughed at zoey and helped her up " Sorry I just haven't slept on a bed in soooo long" zoey said fixing her mess up hair. " It's fine if would to but we need some more food so let's go" I said grabbing zoey arm and running to the door I end up hitting the door I could hear zoey laughing I got up and open the door walking out zoey closed the door behind us and got in my car zoey got in.

Time skip they finished food shopping.

I put the last can in the cabinet and went to the couch "umm bree" zoey said walking up to me "yea zoey" I said " can I use your basement for a spell room" zoey said with puppies eyes "yea I don't even use that basement any way" I said looking at the TV " ok thank you so much" zoey said running to the basement. I was bored so I went to the guys house  I knocked on the door and Garroth answer " hey bree what's brings you here" Garroth said "can I see travis" I said " yea he is in his room" Garroth said I walked in and went in to Travis room " hey travis" I said flirting "hey baby I missed you" travis said " you have to make up for your absence" travis said i walked over there and sat on his lap and kissed him " what do I have to do" I said " cuddles!!!" Travis yelled I took my shoes off and got in the bed with travis and put my head on his chest he put his head in the crook of my neck travis was so worm I end up falling asleep.

               The next day

I woke up in  bed that looked like I had seen it be for I looked around the room and see a taco on the floor this was travis room I got up and walked up stairs " hey guys" I said stell sleepy travis was on the couch so I sat on his lap and there was a flash of light i look to see Kawaii~Chan outside  I got up but was pulled back down by travis " travis I need to get Kawaii~Chan for taking pictures of people" I said travis then kissed me "Travis not in front of the guys" I said embarrassed " let them look" travis said and kissed me again
"Awwwww but ewwww get a room you two and NO MORE BABY'S"  Laurence said yelling the last part I giggle "travis if have to go me and zo- I mean my friend is going to got worried: I said getting up " fine but can I look at your butt when you are leaving" travis said "you don't have to ask it all yours" I said doing a sassy hair flip and turning around walking to the door and leaving

Time skip it have no more ideas😢

I open the door to my house and zoey was passed out on the couch with a bottle of wine "hey that was mine" I said quietly I was tired so I just went to bed.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys and girls I am sorry this chapter in short I had no more ideas but there will be more in the next chapter

  Thank you and stay a BOSS
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆