Chapter Two

Kelli's POV

Rain cloud.Smiley face.Broken heart.Arrow.Knife.Darien.

Repeat.

"Who's Darien",I whip around, my hand connecting with Jakes face,"Ow Fuck!You hit like a goddamn man for heavens sake",he hisses, holding his bruising cheek.

I stick my tongue out as Jake, Blake, Cameron, Tyler, Tessa, and Josh sit down at our table.

I dont have friends.I have unwanted family to keep me company, and if I did have friends it would have to be a Unicorn with wings.And cake.

"Whoa dude.Look at your face.",Josh says, stupidly,"Kelli?",he says again with a sigh.

Jake nods shooting me a glare,"Hey!Im not the only one who hits Jakes",I exclaim,"Yeah, but your the only one who actually leaves a bruise.I swear its like The Hulk against a dust bunny.",Blake says, rolling his eyes.

I smack my lips,"So not true",everyone exchanges glances then looks back at me,"So very true",they all say in unision.

I blink,"Creepers",I mutter going back to my-Well I think its a burrito.

It looks more like me trying to make meatballs, but a tad bit better lookin than my meatballs.

Oh screw it lools better than me trying to cook at all.Period.Point blank.

It may look like shit but I'd eat it over my cooking any day.

"Okay back to the question that I was rudely interrupted by the back of your hand.Who's Darien?",Jake asks, curiously tilting his head.

I debate on weather I should smash my burrito in his face, the decide against it.

"Some jerk i met in class",I mumble,"Is he cute",Ashley says, sitting down at our table and flicking her blonde hair.

I snort,"Wouldnt you like to know",a bit of sarcasm dribbling from my mouth.Or is that drool?

"Duh.Or I wouldnt have asked you in the first place. Gosh where has your brain gone?",she states looking at me,"I dont know.Probably got abducted by aliens.But atleast I think I know where mines is.Yours is so lost Dora couldnt even find it", everyone burst out laughing but Ashley just glares.

"Bitch".

"Stupid".

"Freak".

"Brain".

"What?",she shrieks.

"I dont know.Maybe you should go look it up",I give her a sweet smile,"Well, maybe you should go look it up first",she says uncertain.

I feign hurt, pouting,"Meanie",she glares,"Fuck you",she growls.

I stare at her confused,"Ew.Sorry I dont swing that way.And anyway isnt that what your suppose to be telling the whole male student body",her face burns red with anger and embarrassment as she gets up and stomps away from the table.

Dont you just love her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I know its short but I was rushing it.

Dont hate me.

Anyway, vote and keep on reading, reading, reading.

Lame?Yeah I know.Ta-Ta