Chapter Three

The heat. The heat. Oh God the heat. Somebody Dump ice on my body, I think I'm starting to hallucinate. I was staring pretty hard at Darien when he took off his shirt. Hell I was oogling at his ass even before he took off his shirt. I watched the sweat drip from his body as he ran laps, his abs glistening from the sun.

Damn. I'd rape him if I had the chance without being seen. But unfourtunetly luck wasn't on my side. Practically everybody was staring at him. I even saw a couple of boys sneaking glances every once in awhile.

Darien looked my way, catching me staring at him red handed. I blushed and glared at him when he winked at me. Some of the girls surrounding me sent nasty hateful glares. I just did the most mature thing I could think of.

I gave them the finger.

They huffed turning away from me, turning back stare at Darien.I have to admit, Darien was fine as hell, even better when he had his shirt off and was sweating.

Oh Lordy Jesus Have Mercy On My Tainted Soul.

Shit, I need water, maybe that will help my raging hormones.

I grabbed my, not even open yet, water bottle, planning to chug it down when it was snatched from my hands,"Motherfucker",I growled looking up.

Darien.That bastard has some nerve to drink whats mine.

He smirked at me before chugging the water down.I watched him in awe, wondering what my hands would feel like wrapped around his neck.I wonder what he's like in bed.Whoa.Wrong.Nasty.Gross.Just....No.

He threw the empty water bottle into my hands, flicking his sweaty black hair out of his face so I can get a better view of his gray eyes,"Thanks",I roll my eyes.

"Oh your welcome.I'd rather you quench your aching thirst while I just sit here and dehydrate",I snap at him, sarcastically,"I knew you would understand.Later",he grins playfully, before running to the locker rooms.

That boy.Oh how I would like to get my hands on him.Only God knows what I would do to him.

No Dirty Dirty included, maybe.Only if he doesnt take his shirt off.

I sigh, running to the locker room and ignoring all the jealous glares I get while changing.Dont the girls have some thing better to do.Like getting over themselves and getting a life,"What the hell are you all staring at.Its not my fault that im cursed with that jerks prescence at all.So get over your petty attitudes and get your heads out of your asses.Damn!",I yell, tired of them already.

They stare at me in shock whilst I roll my eyes and make a Badass exit.

Yeah bitch you aint want none of this.

The bell rings and I go to my locker, getting my things because im so ready to get back to my lovely bed its unbelievable. "Heres your phone.",I nearly jump out of my skin, wanting to slap the mess out of Darien and his stupid sexy ass smirk.

I snatch my phone out his hand, storming off towards my awaiting brothers.

Wait.When?How?And why did he have my phone.

I turn back around planning to ask him, but he's not there anymore.

I just shrug it off grinning.Ninja Style.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get in the car, earning a questioning look from my brothers,"What took you so long",Jake asks,"Nothing, I just saw a little white rabbit and followed it into a hole of man eating zombies. When they saw I was a girl they let me go and I promised them that if I saw the rabbit again I'd drag you guys with me.Kickin and Screamin".

They glare at me, but I just roll my eyes going through my contacts looking for Josh's number so I can tell him to order pizza.

I freeze.

Why the hell did that sleaze bag put his number in here.More importantly how did he get my password, its superduper hard to guess.UnicornsandCake.Hard right?

I huff putting my phone back in my pocket, forgetting to tell Josh to order pizza, and not noticing the smile spreading across my face.

"She's acting creepy again",I hear Tyler whisper to Cam who looks at me concerned.

Lets just pretend that didnt happen so you wont find their remains in the next chapter.