Fifty Shades Of Mendes

Shawn and I had just walked in from hanging with our friends. Yes we were drunk off our asses. As we was walking in Shawn stumbled almost falling but he caught himself.

"Shawn you are so damn clumsy." I laughed as he got up with red cheeks.

"That wasn't...there before."

I chuckled staring at him. "Yeah okay."

I turned around to lock the door then turned back around to see him just looking at me. Whenever he stared at me, my body started to tingle. I was also drunk.

"Shawn stop." I said more in a question response.

He bit his plump lips as walked towards me. My back against the door. He leaned down in my ear, feeling his warm breath on my neck made me moan a little.

"Do you know what I wanna do to you?" The pads of his fingers were deep in my waist, I could feel the many scars from him playing the guitar

"No tell me." I whispered seductively back.

He looked at me with a smirk. He put both his arms on either side of me and brought his face closer. Our lips were inches apart.

"I want you screaming my name loud as you can while I pound in your sweet girl. I wanna see your face as I pull your head back and grip your waist as I hit it from the back. I want the room to be filled with your whimpers and wetness." Shawn rubbed his thumb against the bottom of my lip as I stood there in shock.

"Yeah...what else you wanna do to me Shawn?" I looked up him as I sunk my teeth into my bottom lip grabbing his hand.

He chuckled darkly. "What else do I wanna do? Y/N I wanna bend your ass over on the counter and hear you beg for me to go faster. Right now I wanna take your clothes off and fuck you on this door. If you would allow me, I wanna fuck you in every place in this house."

"Then why won't you just do it?" I said quietly.

"Sweetheart you don't want that side of me." He smiled.

"Try me."

He stared at me with his eyebrows scrunched up a little before he smashed his lips into mine. I tried to wrap my arms around his neck but he quickly grabbed them. His body was grinding against mine.

Minutes later Shawn had me on the door screaming for more. I ran my hands through his sweaty hair as he continued to thrust in me.

"Is that all you got?" I teased before moaning loudly.

In one swift move Shawn had bent over the couch. He slowly slipped his dick in and made a steady pace. He got a wad of my hair.

"Shawn you know I don't like-"

"Shut the hell up Y/N." he groaned picking up the pace. I just let him do it because he wasn't going to listen.

Shawn pulled my hair back causing my head to move also. He sucked and kissed my neck as I whimpered which became muffled when he kissed me. Suddenly I felt him stop, he grabbed my arms and tied them behind my back with a belt.

"Can you hurry?"

"Beg for it y/n." He whispered in my ear.

"I'm not-" Before I could finish my sentence, he pounded in me causing to let out a loud and long moan. "You fu-cking dick!"

I heard him chuckle in response. My teeth sunk into the couch. In the room, all you could here my whimpers and his skin smacking on my ass. I felt my legs tighten up. The pleasure was becoming too much.

"Sh-shawn stop." I tried pushing him off but it was no help.

"Nah take this y/n." He smacked my ass.

I stood on my tippy toes. Shawn lifted my leg onto the couch and slipped himself inside my girl. I didn't know how much more I could take.

"Oh my god Shawn!"

Shawn liked this. He liked me begging and screaming his name. My stomach was knotting up and my toes were curling.

"Damn you feel amazing." He kissed my back gently.

I couldn't say anything. In response I let out a whimper then a moan after, squirting on his dick. Shawn gave me one last deep stroke before I felt warm liquid inside me.

"I fucking hate you." I said breathlessly.

Shawn laughed. "You love me and it." He untied the belt and turned me around roughly.

"Got me crying and shit because it felt so so damn good." I laughed then I hit him. "Why did your ass pull my hair Shawn?"

"Y/N it was in the moment and honestly it was the best view. Pulling your hair, your back was arching deeply, and watching your ass jiggle every time I hit it." He held my cheek in one hand looking into my eyes.

Staring back I quickly closed them and started walking off. "That's what got us there and I'm too tired for anymore."

"But I didn't even get you on the counter yet."

"Goodnight shawn."

A/N: Ive been and seen the video of Shawn defending himself but my baby is so damn mature. I feel if I was by his side I would've been going off with him 💀 nah jp but i loved when he cussed. I hope I'm not the only one.

Vote, comment and follow.