Yes, I think?

You were at your bachelor party your friends created. Tomorrow morning you be marrying the man of your dreams. Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. Y/n y/m/n Mendes sounded good.

"y/n I'm so happy for you a-and I-I want you to know that okay? You d-d-deserve all of this." Your best friend slurred her words as she pulled you into a hug.

"Thank you. You're gonna make me cry with your drunk ass." You felt your eyes watering when you pulled back.

"No, don't cry because—" she bursted into tears making you rub her back softly. "I love you."

"I love you too bestie. Now stop crying. A bitch is getting married tomorrow!"

All the girls screamed as you took a shot and got ready for the male strippers. He walked towards you in a firemen outfit and started gyrating.

"Yeahhhh y/n!"

You let your hands travel down his abs and laughed. He took off his jacket and put his dick in your face as he rolled his body. You covered your face laughing but was taken back at how big it was. In the corner of your eye, you seen one of your friends walk off with a angry look.

"Your turn, y/bf/n."

"Yeahhh come here big zaddy."

You followed where she went and stood right there.

"What the hell you mean he left? You're fucked up because you know he's about to get married....I don't give a fuck if it's a bachelor party Teddy!"

You scrunched your face up in confusion. Your phone vibrated in your hand and TMZ popped up. You unlocked it and looked at the article.

Shawn Mendes leaving with a random girl? Y/n about be bridezilla!

"y/n I'm sorry."

You didn't even realize you were crying. You sucked your teeth and looked up trying to make them go away. You went back in the house.

"EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!"

Everyone but your best friend scattered out your house. You were so pissed off that you didn't know what to do.

"y/n what happened?" you could tell she was still a little tipsy.

You covered up your face trying to blink the tears away but you made eye contact with her.

"Why? What did I do?" You cried as she held you.

You hated that you questioned what you were doing wrong when it was always men. You just felt like it was something you were doing.

"It's ok. I will a-always love youuuu."

You laughed as she sung Whitney Houston. You held her back and sighed.

"God I love you."

That night you laid in bed, wide awake. It was 5:32 am when Shawn walked in. You cut on the light when he stepped in. He was drunk.

"Babe you look r-really g-g-good." He bit his lip as he walked towards you.

You smacked him once he was in range. He winced but thought it was a turn on. He stepped back taking off his clothes.

"Shawn what the fuck dude?! You think coming home drunk will make you forget what you did?! You must be wilding right now."

Shawn stared at you as you rambled on. He was horny and drunk, y/n knew that didn't mix well and she knew what would happen. Especially when Shawn gave her that look.

"Stop it." You rolled you eyes knowing you would have to wait til he sobered up. "Go sleep on the couch."

"Nah come here." He pulled down his boxers revealing his length.

"Shawn put that shit up. You stuffed that in some other bitch."

You helped him pull his boxers back up and laid him down. He pulled you on top of him and kissed your neck. His dick was against your girl. He rolled his body against yours as you moaned lowly.

"Don't be mad at me mamas." He whispered in your ear.

"Go to bed." You hurried and got off him.

You slept on the couch and started crying all over again......

Part 2 will be posted later.

Vote, comment, and follow.