TNHMB

You and Shawn had just broken up. He was tore up about it while you put on a front. You guys had got into a real bad argument and you both said hurtful things. So you cut it off.

"y/n how long are you gonna take?" One of your friends asked as you finished your look.

"I have to leave out with a BANG. Thank you very much."

You and your girls decided to go to a bonfire. You needed it since you were still hurt over Shawn. You had no clue what he's been doing the past week and it made you curious.

You arrived at the beach in no time. You made your way over to the people you knew and chatted with them. Hours went by and you were standing alone kicking the water.

"Hey beautiful." Some random guy said as he stood by you.

He was cute.

"Hello."

"I'm Derek by the way and you're y/n l/n."

You rolled your eyes. "Lemme guess. You only know who I am because I'm Shawn Mendes ex."

"I've known you before. We went to high school together. I'm sure you don't remember me." He chuckled nervously.

"Uhhh...oh Derek Tassel! I..remember you wore glasses and had braces."

"Yeahhh embarrassing right?" He laughed as you did too.

You and Derek were laying in the sand talking about anything until it was getting late and you were sure your friends were drunk.

"Sorry to end this but I have to go." You stood up and dusted your pants off. "It was nice meeting you—seeing you again."

"You can't stay a few more minutes? Come on."

"No I really have to go—" You started to walk off but he grabbed your wrist forcefully. "Let go of me."

"This will not happen again. All I ever wanted was you y/n." His grip on your wrist got tighter.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" You kneed him in his nuts and he let go. You started running and you felt yourself trip.

"You're staying with me beautiful. Let's have fun tonight." He smiled devilishly.

You started screaming but he covered your mouth. You looked around and nobody was paying attention.

"YEAAAH DEREK GET YOU SOME!"

Derek was pushed off of you. You looked up and seen Shawn bending beside you. You were so happy to see him. You started crying as he held onto you.

"It's fucking Mendes everybody."

"Do you normally fuck with women who don't wanna be bothered?" Shawn stood up and walked towards him. "Is your mind that fucked up Derek?"

"You can't always have what you want. You've been getting everything handed to you since freshman year!" Derek yelled.

"Well you happened to mess with someone I love and that's where you messed up." Shawn punched him in his face knocking Derek out.

By now there was a crowd and your friends were walking you to the car. They apologized for not noticing but you were still pissed. You just wanted to be alone.

"Ladies I got it from here."

Your friends looked at you for assurance and you nodded. You sat down and sighed.

"I'm sorry y/n. For everything I did. I feel like this was my fault for not being here. This wouldn't have happened. Just picturing what he could've done to you..." Shawn's breath hitched as he rocked back and forth.

"Shawn I'm fine. I'm okay. You helped me."

He looked up at you with tears falling. "What if I didn't? God I wanna fuck him up!"

"Babe calm down. I'm right here and I'm alright. I promise. I apologize for everything I said also. It was very childish." You rubbed his cheek.

He grabbed your cheek and pecked your lips multiple times. You laid your head in his lap as he rubbed your back.

"Thank you Mendes."

He chuckled. "I'm always here for you y/n. There's nothing holding me back."

I have two more weeks of school left and that means I can update more.

Vote, comment, and follow.

Excuse any errors.