Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

It was already 6:30. I decided to take room service again. I ordered a simple meal.

Salad and juice. And never say no to ice cream!

I logged into twitter. I did a short follow spree and sent some dms to my fans.

"@HannahWilliams: I love you all"

In a few minutes my dinner arrived. After eating my meal, I went in the bathroom to take a bath.

I dried myself and brushed my teeth. I stared at my reflection. (A/N I never done this before bc it's too creepy)

"You're not worthless. Everyone loves you. You're beautiful no matter what happens." I said to my reflection.

I then saw my old best friend. The blade. I picked it up and threw it in the trash can.

I put my bra on and underwear. I went straight to the closet but my clothes weren't there.

WHERE THE HECK ARE MY CLOTHES?!

I panicked. Oh my gosh. Where the heck are my clothes?! I looked through my suitcase. Nothing. Under the beds. Nothing. I searched everywhere. None.

I saw the door open. Holy cow. But then I thought of something. I think Hayes and the guys did this.

I went to the bathroom to put my robe on. I slowly peeked out the door to see if the guys are hiding.

No sign.

I knocked on Nash and Cam's door. No one answered. Then to Taylor and Shawn's. Nothing.

I moved on to Matt and Carter's. None.

Last but not the least, the Jacks' and Aaron's.

"Guys? Are you in there?" I knocked on the door. I heard a few 'shh' and 'she's here!'. Okaaay?

"Oh. Hi Hannah! Why are you wearing a robe?" Jack G said while holding his laugh.

Ok. These guys are seriously not good in keeping things. I walked in not caring to say anything.

I saw the boys staring at me.

"WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES? GIVE EM BACK PLEASE." I said with my hands on my hips and tapping my foot.

They just held their laughs. I checked in their closet. Nothing. Under the sofa. Nothing too.

Under the beds and table. NONE.

"Come on guys. I give up."

"Look harder." Taylor said with a smirk.

"Ugh. Fiiine." I tried looking but.. Oh wait.. I see something behind Nash's back. I raised my one eye brow up.

I was humming then I jumped on Nash's back. He was standing.

"Gotcha." I grabbed the clothes under his shirt. P.s. I didn't bring much clothes on this U.S. magcon tour.

"Uh. Jack, can I change in your bathroom? Please?"

"Yeah, sure." I went in and I was surprised that it's really clean.

I was expecting for trash to be everywhere. I changed into my sweats and hoodie.

I saw a bottle of shampoo. Guess what. Well i'm gonna do a smack cam on Taylor, Cam and Nash coz they were seated together on one bed.

Well, no one's gonna record it or what. I spilled it all over my left hand. It was really gooey and icky.

I slowly opened the door and saw Hayes waiting outside.

"Shh. I'm doing a smack cam." He nodded and slowly took out his phone.

I slowly tiptoed and sat next to Cam who was at the edge of the bed.

"Oh Hi Hannah." Cam said and I smiled at him and..

"Triple smack cam!" I hit Cam then to Taylor then to Nash.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Nash yelled and we all laughed.

"You're gonna pay for this Hannah." Cam said while getting the shampoo of his face.

"Oh a beautiful butterfly!" Taylor yelled and pointed behind my back. I love butterflies.

I turned around and there was nothing.

"Smack cam!" Taylor yelled and hit cream on my cheek. There were some 'ooohs' from the guys.

I went to back to the bathroom to wash my face. I got my clothes and went to talk to the boys.

"Hey guys. It's getting late. I'll get some rest. Tomorrow's Day 2 of magcon. Good night!" I said and hugged each of them.

I went to my room and arranged my clothes.

"Oh. Hi teddy bear." Teddy bear is Hayes.

"Hey. Glad to see that smile on your face. Looks great on you." He's so sweet. I just wanna pinch his cheeks.

I said thanks and went to bed.

----

Hey guys! So i'll be sleeping now. Add this to your library to be updated!

- Kim :)