Chapter 39

(A/N:Just pretend that Shawn is like 17 in this fan fic.)

Chapter 39:

**Hannah's POV**

"Hannah?" I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Shawn.

"Mhmm." I moaned. I was still tired, to be honest. Tired of all this shit.

"Hannah. Megan and your dad is here." Shawn said. I thought of it first. Then I got up fast.

"Really?!" I said with a big smile on my face. Shawn nodded. I realized I was in my room. Wait, so Shawn carried me? Aww.

I tied my hair into a pony tail and went downstairs.

"Hannah!" Megan said happily. I rushed up to her and hugged her. I went up to dad and hugged him too.

"So I see you have a friend here.." Dad said with a smirk.

"Stop it dad. It's embarrassing." I whispered to him. He laughed and took off his coat.

"So what brings you here, Shawn?" My dad said as he got a cup and a carton of juice. Wait. No. Oh my god. I looked at Shawn and he looked worried.

"Uh, I needed someone to stay with me for awhile coz I was a bit lonely here." I lied. I really hate lying. Like, SUPER hate it but i'm just too scared that i'll get hurt or what.

"Well, you two look great together to be honest. I didn't actually like that Tay--" My dad said and I butt in. I have no choice but to tell him the truth.

"Dad. We broke up." I said all in one breath. He was kinda confused but I think he understood that it was hard for me to explain.

"Well, what I was gonna say is that, you and Shawn would make a great couple." My dad said and went upstairs.

"Uh. Shawn, sorry bout my dad. He's always like that." I said looking down at my feet, playing with my fingers.

"Nah. It's alright. But I agree too." I looked at him with a confused look.

"Excuse me?" I said with my arms crossed and I did a silly face.

"Oh nothing." He said laughing his ass out.

"And oh, Nash invited me to come to his house and told me if you wanted to come for breakfast." Shawn said as he fixed his khaki shorts and shirt.

"Yeah sure. Wait right here. I'll take a quick shower. You can watch something if you want to." I said and rushed upstairs to my room.

After taking a quick shower, I changed into my outfit: (Sorry, I just love explaining what her OOTD is.)

-plain white shorts

-a nash grier shirt

-red vans

I like to keep myself a bit simple sometimes. I let my hair dry into its straight brown hair and added a bit of make up.

Once I was satisfied with my look, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Dad, i'll go out with Shawn for breakfast!" I yelled from downstairs. My dad yelled back that it was okay, so we left and made our way to Nash's house.

"Is it alright if Taylor com--"

"You can say his name now. I think i'm over it. Since I told my dad about it." I say with a smile

"Ok. But he's coming too." He said as he slipped his hand into mine.

"Well,it's alright I guess. As long as he doesn't bring his girl then it's fine with me." I said truthfully.

Once we got to Nash's house, none of the guys were here yet. Taylor wasn't here, too. Idk, I won't be expecting for him to come. I don't care.

"Hey guys!" Nash said as he came from upstairs. We both said 'hi' and sat on the sofa for awhile.

"Hey Hannah banana. Where's Taylor?" Nash asked with a smile on his face. I guess he doesn't know yet.

Should I tell him? or is it too early?

Nash was suppose to say something but there was a knock on the door. Nash stood up and opened it.

And there stood.....
-----

OH MY GOD. I JUST WOKE UP. OMFG. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH for the 30.5k reads and 560 votes. :')

-Kim♡