Chapter 63

Ch. 63

"It's fine Matt. I can do it on my own."

"Just let me do this."

He gently put an ice pack on my bruise. It kinda hurt at first but it felt nice after seconds. It felt weird though.

"You're feeling awkward, don't you?" He asked.

"Sorta. But for real though Matt, I can hold this on my own. I'm not a baby." I said, trying to get his hand off the ice pack but it hurt even more as he pressed it.

"MATT, PLEASE." I kept removing his hand from the ice pack which was still against my outer thigh but he still wouldn't listen.

"Fine! I was just trying to help!" He let go and the ice pack fell to the floor. He got up and made his way out of my room and slammed the door shut.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the ice pack and placed it where I had my bruise. I dragged my laptop to me which was infront of me. Once I opened it, someone facetimed me. I see the name 'Shawnnn' on the screen.

(A/N: I never facetimed anyone using the laptop so I have no idea what it looks like when someone calls.)

I immediately answered and smiled once I saw his face I haven't seen in which felt like years.

"Hannah!" He said in excitement.

"Shawn!" I mimic his voice.

"Are you feeling okay? I heard what happened.." He asked.

"I just have this red mark on my cheek but it's nothing and a bruise but other than that, yeah i'm okay. And who told you?"

"Nash." He said. I smiled and looked down.

"What's the problem?"

"Nothing." I said, forcing a smile.

"Come on, I know that look."

"You know me too well, Mr. Mendes." I laughed.

I told him about the little argument between Matt and I just had. After that, he played his guitar and sang a few lines from this song he's been working on called Life of the Party.

I actually cried a bit at how good he is. He stopped playing his guitar and put it away.

"Hannah, this may sound weird to you but I still like you. I mean, I still love you. I can't just accept for us to stay as best friends." He said as he ran his hand through his hair. God.

It took me for awhile to think about what I should respond to what he said.

"Shawn, i'm sorry if I hurt you so bad. And, I don't know. Even myself, I can't understand what i'm feeling. All these mixed emotions are just confusing me. Remember when I said that I don't feel sparks whenever you're with me?" I asked while I was tying my hair into a pony tail.

He nodded and came a little closer to the cam.

"I guess it's because i'm used to being around you and that i'm not suppose to feel any sparks at all... I think I still like you too, Shawn."

I still like Shawn, I still do. But there's a part of me that's like forcing me to stay away from him. But i'm not sure if I love him. I guess the relationship between him and I just needs to develop more and more.

"But wait, I thought you had this little thing for Matt? What happened?" He asked.

"Hmm.. He's cute and sweet and yeah, he gets mad right away sometimes but he's not the one for me. I'm sure he'll find a girl who'll love him more than just a friend. Don't you think so?"

"Yeah, I guess. And uhm, you still like me?" He asked.

"Well, sorta. I don't know. It's complicated.."

----

Sorry for the short chapter and sorry if this chapter sucks.. I'm not in the mood right now to continue the next chapter but i'll try tho.. But oh well, comment who do you think who'll end up with Hannah. I've already decided who. ;)

>Shawn?

>Matt?