Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

Taylor's POV

"Hey Shawn. Are the other guys up?" I just woke up by the sunlight shining towards us.

"I don't know. Let's go check." I nodded and we left.

We knocked on a few doors, no one answered. We reached to Hannah's room.

"Taylor! Do you know where's Hannah? She's not in bed. I have no idea where she is. Oh my god. TAYLORRR."

"Woah. Chill there. Girls normally wake up early. Okay? She might be out for a work out or breakfast." I said trying to calm Hayes down.

"But Nash is gone too." Cam said behind his back. Nash? No. Shit.

Shawn and I walked in the room and we saw all the boys in there.

"Guess Nash made the first move.." I mumbled.

"Dude. We're still not sure. Maybe Nash went for a walk and Hannah could be at Starbucks. White girls these days are freaky." Matt said and we all laughed.

"Come on guys. Let's check at the gym and if their not there then we go to Starbucks." Carter said and we all nodded in agreement.

****

Hannah's POV

I was sipping my strawberry millshake but Nash broke the silence,

"So. Do you like any of the guys? Like a 'crush' thing?" He said and I almost choked.

"What? Uh. No. And i'm not really planning to or what." I said after eating my cookie.

"Well.. Coz someone is always talking about you. He always talks about you. The way you smile and laugh and everything else. But it's not me. It's non-stop. I swear!" He said and raised his hands in the air which made me laugh.

I was thinking deep. Who'd wanna date me? I was thinking if it was Nash coz were holding hands on our way here but he said its not him.

"And by the way, I held your hand coz I didn't want us to look so awkward. If you were wondering.." I laughed but thought deep again.

Can it be Cam? or Taylor? Nah. I'm not their type. Wait. Speaking of Taylor, he didn't tell me why he kept bullying me.

But nevermind, were all friends now so I don't want to cause any more drama.

Nash and I were talking and laughing about nothing but then we heard the bell ring which was on top of the door.

The guys? Why are they here?

---

Sorry for the short chapter! But thank you so much guys for the votes and reads. I really appreciate it.

- Kim :)