Chapter 28

Chapter 28:

Hannah's POV

"I'm..Uhm..Going to my friends." I said nervously. I was scared as hell.

"Well. You're not. You're going with me to my house." WHAT?!

I yelled.

"GUYS! HELP! TAAAYLOR!" I started shouting as high as I could reach coz this creep carried me.

I kept punching his back coz he had me over his shoulder. It was kinda awkward coz my butt. ew. That's just ew.

Just in time, the guys saw me and ran as fast as they could. Taylor grabbed me from the guy.

Cam punched that creep on the face. After that he ran away, he didn't dare to look back. Gayyy.

"Hannah?! Are you alright? Did he hurt you or what?!" Taylor said looking around me.

"Just my head. He accidentally threw his frisbee disk at me..." I said. I was still shocked. I had many things going in my mind.

You know.. Like the 'What if' questions were flooding everywhere.

"Or maybe he did that on purpose to get your attention." I smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked with a confuse look.

"Because you care for me. And you're jealous." I said which made the guys bursting into laughter.

Taylor went red.

"Awe. Taylor is bwushing!" I teased him and squished his cheeks.

"Oh stahp that." He said in a girly voice.

"So. Uhm, sorry for disturbing you guys about that. You still wanna play? You can go ahead. I'll stay right here." I said with a smile.

"NO." They all said in unison. For some reason, that made me laugh.

"Hannah, we're not leaving you coz that creep might come back. Come on, lets go back to the hotel guys." Cam said.

Cam is like my older brother now. Which is way okay to me.

"Yeah. He could be behind those bushes expecting us to leave and get back to you." Nash added.

"Ok. You guys are seriously scaring me. Let's go now." I said as I grabbed my beach bag and we left.