1: I Can't Remember

You wake up in a room. A room with.. machines? And you hear beeping. And you seem to be underwater.

Attached to wires, you walk to the middle of the room.
And when you try to remember what happened, you get a headache and your mind goes foggy.

"So you're finally awake?" Said a man from the corner of the room.
"Wh-who's there?" You ask nervously.
"My name is Trafalgar Law. I'm the captain of the Heart Pirates." He says.
"What am I doing here? What happened? Wait. PIRATES?!"
"Calm down. You shouldn't be moving in this state. You need rest."

You stand staring at Law with fear in your eyes.

"What is the last thing you remember?" He asks, crossing his arms.
"I-I'll answer, just please don't hurt me!" You say nervously. "Umm. I think I was uuhh.." you start but a pain shoots through your head. You groan at the sudden pain and grip onto the wall.
"Are you okay (y-n)?! It's probably best if you sit down. I'll get you something to drink." Law says, directing you to the bed and then rushes out of the room.

'What's going on here?!' You panic in your head. 'How did he know my name?! Why am I with Pirates?! And... oh what the hell. I need to get away from here!' You tip-toe towards the door and open it veeeery carefully.

Once you make it into the hall way, you check if anyone's there, then tread silently down it.
After reaching a door, you open it and find yourself on a wet deck with the sun on your (s-c) face.

'That's weird. There wasn't anyone there.' You think.
You look at the sunny horizon and see you're on a submarine. The sub is docked at a village on an island in the New World named Blossomed Cherry. You could see why. There were Cherry Blossom Sakura trees everywhere and pink petals fluttered onto the green grass.

It was like a paradise. Sun shone on the village and the forests leaves behind it flowed in the wind.

'I'll have to go to some place secluded so the Pirates don't catch me. I don't want them to kill m--' she thought but an other pain in her head caused her to collapse.

Meanwhile, in the submarine...

"(y-n)! I got you a dri--" Law says, entering the room only to realise you weren't there. "(y-n) Oh no. She'll hurt herself without my help! BEPO! PENGUIN! (y-n) HAS GONE! STOP RAIDING OUR PANTRY AND GO FIND HER!" He yelled.
And in the distance you could hear them both dropping glasses and freaking out.

"I gotta get back up! They'll kill me if they find me!" You say, gripping your head. You stumble onto the dock and run limply into the forest behind the village.

Hi it's Lillia!

Thanks for reading the first chapter (which I'm sorry for making so short) of Stumbling Around Life.

I promise more chapters soon, but for now thanks for reading.

-LilliaMillie2

PS: My first account, LilliaMillie123, has most of my stories on it. Mostly Fairy Tail fan fictions though.